Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rant.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCian View Post
    just a rant gentlemen, Just a rant. No need to be rude nor disrespectful to your members zab.
    Point to where I was being rude..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

TON is Gone.
    ....blah blah blah....
    In chat recently you claimed to be an English Major who was coming to Canada to teach. On behalf of my Country, please don't.

As for your computer woes and implied expertise (a true contradiction).... If the issue(s) you are inferring were caused by your activities here on PokerOwned, I suggest you may want to unplug your modem. This will most certainly solve all your woes.... and at least one for us
    as well.

Normaly I might have tried to reason with someone, perhaps even offer some measure of guidence, but in your case....no. I've seen enough of you in chat and during the freerolls to know what this is REALLY about.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    just a rant gentlemen, Just a rant. No need to be rude nor disrespectful to your members zab.
    As I suspected... just trolling.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

How are you guys reading that wall of text? I can't even skim it without losing focus.

Current B2B Champ
    Zab is allowed to be rude to me, it's part of our symbiotic relationship.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    I don't play carbon because it's allready rampant with collusion and they don't care. And I have seen first hand people do that in poker owned trny to win huge llbs. Another reason I don't play llbs anymore. I was not suggesting cheating, only giving a legitimate effort.
    I never sat back and paid attention so I don't know how true it is about players collusion on PO. But I will be looking to see if I see signs, but really, I don't care if I'm going to win then I'm going to win no matter who talk to who.

As far as surveys go, everybody has that problem, alot of things don't convert, alot of things convert of the second try, on a different day. You having trojans and stuff, stop doing downloads, that will end that. I have nothing wrong with my computer from just browsing offers etc. But I like to buy points with paypal to make things simple.

too many words for me, sorry, but i see the word points mentioned when i tried to skim read it.. have made like 50k over last few days i think doing offers, is really not that hard

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    I never sat back and paid attention so I don't know how true it is about players collusion on PO. But I will be looking to see if I see signs, but really, I don't care if I'm going to win then I'm going to win no matter who talk to who.

As far as surveys go, everybody has that problem, alot of things don't convert, alot of things convert of the second try, on a different day. You having trojans and stuff, stop doing downloads, that will end that. I have nothing wrong with my computer from just browsing offers etc. But I like to buy points with paypal to make things simple.
    I have seen no evidence of collusion so far. If two players are in a position to chop an LLB, I have no problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by upay4mytreez View Post
    Yes maybe you are one of the few that have a top of the line defense software on your computer and can block any incoming attack but please don't make it sound like there are no viruses to contract going to all these survey's.

With that said I also believe it's common sense (if that exists anymore) that going to 100 promo sites you are jeopardizing your computer. It's a risk/reward, figure out what works best for you there are plenty of ways to earn points.
    wasnt implying there werent any virus'. Just implying you can avoid them.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    I have seen no evidence of collusion so far. If two players are in a position to chop an LLB, I have no problem with that.
    Yeah chopping is ok, some major pokersites have that option so why not chop an llb if both are at final table or something. I can fully understand that. I'm a "new" member here since last month and I don't have the complaints some of these people have, they either have no skill or no common sense for certain things, they think things are suppose to be so easy and I'm sure Zab try to make it as easy as possible but nothing in life is easy or just handed to you, find the ends and out to this site, become poker buddies with members and don't just rant and piss them off, you will find alot of help just by being a likable person.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast