Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Thread: Rake!!!

Rake!!!

OK... here is the SS of my rake paid. Remember 10VIP points per $1 rake paid. RAKE.jpg
    So, 60,000 + VIP points = over $6,000 rake paid. I am just posting to show I grind a decent amount, and to show that I contribute quite a bit to this site. I know Mpettet aka GoochBruiser has raked close to or maybe more. Am I wrong to think my voice is more important here than people who play an occasional FR or sit in chat and talk about nonsense? I am not bragging, but I think I contribute more to the PO comunity than 99% or the people here. Zab doesn't run this site 4 LULZ... he obvo wants to make $$$. I can only imagine what Zab has made off me.Don't get me wrong.... I am grateful to Zab and PO for the opportunities to build and rebuild several BRs since I have been here, but I am going to weigh in a lot more with my opinions from now on, because I think my opinion matters more than some others here. I want to see PO not only continue to exist, but to grow and thrive. In my humble opinion, PO has went downhill over the past 6 months due a bunch of little things. Come on members/Zab... lets grow this site into 1 bad-ass site
    Last edited by sickread23; 02-12-2014 at 03:32 PM.

church
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)