Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64412.66

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Survey Master

public apology to POKEROWNED and done in main chat

i want to apologize to all of you for the drama i just initiated in the main chat. the LCD and ONEDESPERATE situation doesnt even involve me. personally i like em both and as you seen im siding with onedesperate on the issue. youve all either seen or heard about the thread and know the situation or do not care. either way its between them and instead of all of us giving our opinions we should let them work it out.

anyways, i do apologize for opening my mouth. i will be taking a break from the ch1 chat for a week because i really shouldnt let myself get so mad over a situation that really doesnt concern me. if anyone needs me feel free to pm me or bubble me. im always down to run some tourneys or chat it up about sports. have a good one and play good in all your games

PokerOwned God
    + 1

PokerOwned Veteran
    It's all good tommy. No worries, cuz we all do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i want to apologize to all of you for the drama i just initiated in the main chat. the LCD and ONEDESPERATE situation doesnt even involve me. personally i like em both and as you seen im siding with onedesperate on the issue. youve all either seen or heard about the thread and know the situation or do not care. either way its between them and instead of all of us giving our opinions we should let them work it out.

anyways, i do apologize for opening my mouth. i will be taking a break from the ch1 chat for a week because i really shouldnt let myself get so mad over a situation that really doesnt concern me. if anyone needs me feel free to pm me or bubble me. im always down to run some tourneys or chat it up about sports. have a good one and play good in all your games
    Did you ever get those god damn dishes done?

It is very easy to get drawn into the chat. We all do this sometime or another. You apologized and it is over. No need to take a break form chat.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cat2455 View Post
    It is very easy to get drawn into the chat. We all do this sometime or another. You apologized and it is over. No need to take a break form chat.
    its fine. i dont need to participate in the bs here anyways.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Did you ever get those god damn dishes done?
    funny guy eh lol

welp be happy I wasn't there to bonk you, my hammer leaves welts and a brand with a DW3 indention

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

What the heck ahppened?

Fill me in LOL......

i misssed it too tommmy,,,, but u stilll gottta send me CC lifes lol so jsut get back in there lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast