Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Experienced Member Kollossal777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    It's stupid and funny at the same time, but I just went car shopping and realized that my market place experience had actually built up my negotiating skills enough to really benefit me. Wasted 2 hours of a sales guy's time today, got to call bullshit on him a couple times, but got the numbers negotiated down to what I wanted. Next week I'll actually take those numbers to the sales guy that was really nice and helpful a few months ago and let him work a little extra magic for his christmas bonus. See if I can turn this from a fair deal to a good deal.
    LOL! It amazes me how the customer thinks they got a bargain when the salesman finally agrees to their terms. Sales people are masters in disguise. They can see through their prey before they even walk in the door. If you think you got a good deal on anything, sorry to say, but you got owned!

Quote Originally Posted by Kollossal777 View Post
    LOL! It amazes me how the customer thinks they got a bargain when the salesman finally agrees to their terms. Sales people are masters in disguise. They can see through their prey before they even walk in the door. If you think you got a good deal on anything, sorry to say, but you got owned!
    A salesman's job is to make their customers think they got a good deal. I agree that most people only think they got a good deal. I did my research and got EXACTLY what I wanted at the price I wanted. That's good enough for me. Plus there was the financing guy that was trying to sell all the upgrades comment that "we don't give a free alarm system to somebody that got this price on a car".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12