Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    Yep,all except the 4th pic..My kids are 17 and 24 so these are my BABY'S. (blushing)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Lies.. all lies.. why does one of your pictures, have an advertisiment in it? lol fail.
    He answered that before you asked....

Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    Stephy,Do you have an MM card?I lived in Escondido for about a year and i had 1 within a month.I will NEVER forget the 1st time i went into a dispensary (Manhattan Beach).It was better than ANY Xmas i ever had.A kid in a candy store was i !!!
    No I hate smoking weed lol it makes me feel awful but it would be hella easy for me to get a mm card. My city has several weed stores and it makes me wish i liked it lol

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, if they police here, they could get your ip address and look you up lol hahahahhaha ok dont get frustrated fck em like you say. Ok, now that I read it, you did offer tips and a well written description of grow from seed to cure, cool beans.
    I have used cfl's and metal halide and High Pressure Sodium bulbs but can't remember the type. I used the HPS for budding or flowering i should say and the other two seperate grows.
    Q: Have you ever grown from seed Auto-FLower strains?
    Q: What are the numbers or the info on the bulbs you use? I mean, Kelvin Temperatures. For veg and flowering, 400K 420K or what exactly?
    Nice job bud

Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 lolz
    what??

PokerOwned God
    Still federal law, no matter if you have license or not. So that's kinda a fck situation. Think propositions should be opening up but still, thats state and federal is fck up. I once looked whre I could move where weed is totally cool with any fckn cop or fed. Could not find one country on Earth. Sure, lot of em say aw look the other way for a toke or some $$ but then that's not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    Yeah, if they police here, they could get your ip address and look you up lol hahahahhaha ok dont get frustrated fck em like you say. Ok, now that I read it, you did offer tips and a well written description of grow from seed to cure, cool beans.
    I have used cfl's and metal halide and High Pressure Sodium bulbs but can't remember the type. I used the HPS for budding or flowering i should say and the other two seperate grows.
    Q: Have you ever grown from seed Auto-FLower strains?
    Q: What are the numbers or the info on the bulbs you use? I mean, Kelvin Temperatures. For veg and flowering, 400K 420K or what exactly?
    Nice job bud
    Yeah,I got no use for law-enforcemnt around here..1)I have never tried auto-flower strains but will in the future.I hear Dinafem Seeds have some great auto strains and are pretty reliable as for getting your seeds mail-order )2 I use a 400 watt Venture bulb with a Leviq hood.I use it for everything from Veg. to Flower though you have to watch it closely during the Veg. phase or else it will fry your plants........cya at the table's dime.........

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    Still federal law, no matter if you have license or not. So that's kinda a fck situation. Think propositions should be opening up but still, thats state and federal is fck up. I once looked whre I could move where weed is totally cool with any fckn cop or fed. Could not find one country on Earth. Sure, lot of em say aw look the other way for a toke or some $$ but then that's not fair.
    You are totally right,some countries say they are legal for tourism (Amsterdam) but like you said it is illegal everywhere.It says a lot about us when this other shit is legal,tobacco and liquor,but some harmless plant is treated like heroin................

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Lies.. all lies.. why does one of your pictures, have an advertisiment in it? lol fail.
    No one would lie about growing about that if it was not true.....looks like bag seed

Quote Originally Posted by quickuptake View Post
    No one would lie about growing about that if it was not true.....looks like bag seed
    I DON'T care if anyone thinks i'm lying.Why would i write such a long post.I don,t need to impress anybody.What do you mean bag seed.NO ONE can tell the difference between good weed and bad by looking at the seeds.I think you mean my grow doesn't look very good to you.Fair enough,opions are like aholes,everybody has one!

Attachment 735 my new set up

www.legitgptsites.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast