Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65044.45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Opinions please.

I've been reading up on Web Hosting Provider Liability for Malicious content. You know laws etc. I have found out that if a website host not the provider is responsible for any damage done to a person(s) or 'users', computers while operating on their site.. UNLESS they have a disclaiming stating that they are in fact not liable for any Malicious content, and you enter this site freely with the risk. But this site does not have one. So are they liable?

Maybe Add This one?

Attention

Please read these terms carefully before using this web site. Using this web site indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms ("terms"), do not use this web site.

PLAIN ENGLISH

This is my personal website, where I post documents I've written, in the hopes that you'll find them interesting or useful. By publishing this website on my own, I do not claim to be an expert. On the contrary, I have learned a great deal by endeavouring to publish this document. The real experts are out there in various forums rendering true service to the victims of obnoxious malware.

This site is primarily meant for the first time victims who want to learn the basics of malware and to those people who are just curious about various forms of malware, as a primer on their methods, symptoms, learn how to cure and how to prevent the re-occurence. Though I try my best to ensure that the information provided is accurate, I cannot guarantee that it is totally accurate. I am not a professional in Internet security, so for a more reliable source of information you should seek documents and other resources by professionals in the field. The ONLY intention of this site is to help people with little knowledge of Internet security to learn about the basics of Internet security. As always, it is recommended to back up any data before making any changes to your computer.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

THE SERVICE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY MalwareHelp.Org ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND Pokerowned.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL Pokerowned.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER MalwareHelp.Org HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, INJURY, OR DAMAGES. All trademarked material mentioned in this site is copyright their respected owners.

The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this WEBSITE. All users of Pokerowned.com agree to follow the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to abide by the Terms of Use, do not use Pokerowned.com. Users represent that they have read, understand, and agree to all legal disclaimers.

LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES

Links to third party web sites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this site. Pokerowned.com has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, Pokerowned.com does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.

Disclaimer Regarding Promotions offered on this Website

Pokerowned.com is not involved in any of the transactions between you and any merchants offering promotions or coupons (?Promotions?) on this Website, it merely provides the venue where these Promotions are displayed for your review. The merchants offering the Promotions on this Website have the ability to change, terminate, or rescind their Promotions at any time, including, but not limited to the coupon code and the expiration date. Since the coupon codes, expiration dates and Promotions are comprised of content not owned, offered or controlled by Pokerowned.com does not control the terms of the coupon(s) (including the expiration date) offered by the merchant, the terms of any Promotion extended by a merchant, the availability or technical capacity of the merchant?s or any third-party website, nor the quality, safety or legality of items purchased through or on merchant or third-party websites.

In addition, Pokerowned.com is not responsible for the truth, accuracy or legality of the content of those merchant?s or third-party websites (even if such content appears on this Website). Pokerowned.com is not liable or responsible for content provided by merchants or third-parties, or for any actions you might take in reliance on such content. Finally, Pokerowned.com is not responsible for and does not guarantee the price, terms, product, availability or performance of any goods, services, information or other items offered or provided to you by any of the merchants/advertisers on this Website.

If you have a dispute with one or more or the merchants or advertisers on this Website, you agree to release and hold harmless Pokerowned.com, its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, successors, assigns, content providers and service providers from all claims, demands, and damages, whether actual or consequential, of every kind and nature known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.

Get a life. JustSayn.......................................... ..............
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah i second the guy above me. All i had to do was glance at your post and i concur. You need to get outside more often.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I know right... I was just curious that's all

Quote Originally Posted by TheCian View Post
    I know right... I was just curious that's all
    Curiosity killed the cat didnt it? waste of a thread but thnx for giving me a place to earn 5 points!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

aiming for king troll ended up being king turd...nice goin
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

about?

PokerOwned Master
    Nice post, I really dont think you need to worry about that here but you do have very good point

TON is Gone.
    Thankfully I have come to understand the OP well enough to conclude that anything he has to say is not much more then a large bucket of verbal diarrhea.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by EatnCreepios View Post
    Yeah i second the guy above me. All i had to do was glance at your post and i concur. You need to get outside more often.
    now that was funny..alot of info to bad i dont care to much for this info..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast