Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    We need a trusting third party to hold the amount. Would you mind Drywallman? I will take Obama! Post amount and I will begin sending the amount to buffer! Post amounts in this thread and the buffer can verify my commitment to each amount! You will then send to the buffer your commitment. Hope to see some amounts soon.....Even Money....StackSnack: Obama / You: Romney
    any amount is fine... you name it whatever you want to do....

Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Jesus really???

Please tell me what Obama has done in 4 years in office rather than play golf more than any other president in history, pass a bullshit health care bill, created NO jobs, spent MORE MONEY, and destroyed relations with foreign countries?

Really?
    When will people stop blaming the incumbent president for a bad economy? Or the outgoing president. It's not any more Obama's fault the economy sucks then it is Bush's. I feel the social issues are more important. What really saddens me, is the fact that we spend more money on the defense budget, then the next ten countries in the world combined. Lets stop spending so much money on policing the world and on the defense budget.
    In addition, the republicans are out of touch with society. They would love nothing more than to see things revert back to the 1950s. Smaller government? LMAO. Republicans tilt me harder than a runner runner bad beat.

i wwoouldnt want t to talk politics here, and i saw a politics thread once almost ruin my old forum too it got good people so mad an d upset., the thread had to be closed forever there LOL. politics wasnt allooowed there after that and for good reason too if u guys wannna bet , thats coool,, but if it starts gettin nasty and a lot of arguing, i,m su re this thread will go down too,.....

PokerOwned God

I love it! This is my favorite part, when the dillusional Republicans start scratching there heads in disbelief LOL

PokerOwned Veteran
    barack the man

obamma the boss..love it

it think obamma is all in now

obamma,the next negreanu:-))

Experienced Member
    well,at least the election is over now.glad obama won.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast