Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Thread: Online Dating

Private

Lightbulb Online Dating

So the other day I decide to try out Zoosk for a new way of dating. They charge me around $55.00 I though that isn't too bad well turns out there is no one on zoosk. The replys I got were automatic from many chicks. "hey check out my profil" or "hey whats your name" and stuff like that. after replying to over 20 people I never got another response. I believe they use fake accounts to reply because there is litarally no one on and the ones who make a free account cannot see any messeges or send any until you pay what a rip off.

Experienced Member
    I can imagine your frustration with this dating site. But this is not always the case, and, for example, if you still have a desire to make an online acquaintance, then I advise you to trust this great site. You will not be charged and you will see the profile of all members. This is a proven and reliable solution.

Hook up emil, he needs pussy
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Banned

Experienced Member
    I understand that it is difficult for you now
    Last edited by Sawyer212; 08-30-2021 at 05:06 AM.

Experienced Member
    Don't be concerned, gentlemen. If you're lonely, it's an easy problem to tackle. You may be possible to meet someone regardless of your age because there are so many lonely individuals nowadays. Only reviews of various dating apps datingadvisor.ca/wantmatures/ will be found here, so you can make your own decision! Best regards!