Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

One of my Biggest Regrets.

In 1969 I was 23 years old,,,,my regret?? I didn't go to Woodstock, I guess you could call Woodstock "The Super Bowl of Hippies!" How many sporting events have brought in 250,000 people (yes, that's a quarter of a million people)? Anyway, had a flashback to those times in my life. Take care Y'all.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Ah the Nostalgia

PokerOwned God
    yeah at least you still can think back, alot of people from woodstock are dead and gone..

PokerOwned Pro
    I heard Woodstock was pretty lame anyways.....you didn't miss much! Haha. Check out Holy Ship, Ultra Music Fest or The Hang Out Music Fest (On a beach). Holy Ship trumps them all but it's never to late to have a new experience You can make up for lost time...or maybe even have more flashbacks and be 23 again if you find the right hippy. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Swickster007 View Post
    I heard Woodstock was pretty lame anyways.....you didn't miss much! Haha. Check out Holy Ship, Ultra Music Fest or The Hang Out Music Fest (On a beach). Holy Ship trumps them all but it's never to late to have a new experience You can make up for lost time...or maybe even have more flashbacks and be 23 again if you find the right hippy. lol
    I agree - if you see this as a real loss, do something else fun like it
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    How many sporting events have brought in 250,000 people (yes, that's a quarter of a million people)?
    Last weekends Phoenix Open PGA Event brought in 250K in a single day

Do you think you would have survived it? I look at Woodstock as glamorized throughout the years.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/