Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65776.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Year same crap.

I joined this site a few months ago, but didn't have the time to really get too involved in learning the people hear or how to navigate. I just recently began trying to play the games and get to know some of the players. However over these past few weeks i've most of the banter at the tables is horrible, insults, name calling, i've witnessed attacks on people's culture and even saw threats being tossed around. This is not how I remember table banter. I'm usually gone by break because I literally can't fathom how adults are acting worse than kids and I just don't care to play that particular game anymore . The one game that I played about a week or so ago, I made it to the final table. I couldn't believe that everyone at that table was so nice. They actually played poker, badbeats, suckouts and all. I don't remember all the players, but I thank them for that experience . I was going to quit, but I love the game. Instead, all of my chat will be off. So if I don't respond in a game, i'm not being rude, I can't see the chat. Happy New Year .

its Poker, most here use the strategy of insults and name calling as a weapon to tilt and get players gone. Doesn't bother me because I enjoy watching the field thin, and collect chips from the tilted.

If this bothers you that much maybe Poker is not the right game. Good Luck though.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    This is true, cursing other players at the tables of PokerStars online quite frequently, the good thing is that do not understand a lot of different languages ​​because they only know beyond my tongue ... English and Spanish. The guy who uses this is one in 1000, and I think it's good to see these guys, they show weakness.

Regular name calling doesn't bother me, I know it's part of the game. I would think that poker wouldn't be for the folks that go berzerk over a hand that they probably shouldn't have been in anyways. Then again for me, poker is a hobby, guess i'd be nutz if it was all I had to look forward to everyday . Good luck to you as well.

Seasoned Veteran

Looking at it as a whole.

I was at the same table with toi when some of this harrassing and not so nice comments were being said. One of the members, who ive seen in pretty much every tourney I have played in was saying racist comments and i tagged him so I always know who he was. I know trash talk and that whole thing is part of the game. It does bring me a laugh. but when someone makes racist comments thats not trash talk. It's just wrong.

Being a forum thats host there own freerolls for the members isn't just a reward for us as members but it represents the forum/site. People acting a fool just represents the site bad. and before I say what I really wanna say I would like to say I'm not trying to be mean, cause trouble, or cause anything negative. I've had a decent time here.

but to me I play in the freerolls here for fun. I won't put money onto an online poker site after black friday which pretty much means I won't ever play my limits online again. The money is crap for how long you play. Than we have to earn points which I been downloading/installing crap on my computer, getting spam in my email, and I DONT GET POINTS. and its not like some of the stuff dont work. I would say I've tried somewhere around 50 offers/deals and not even 10 of them have worked but yet I still done all the work and put all that stuff onto my computer and put all that information in.(I've read that guide plenty of times and done what it has said) Yet the site still makes money for me doing that. and I've read and a lot have had trouble with this.

and I understand some of that stuff you can't control. but what you can control is the people who ruin the game. Quite easily I feel. Getting over the points is annoying and frustrating as it is. I mean that alone I feel like is the biggest problem. but when someone like toi who seems like a class act has to shut off her chat that just takes it too far. That kinda stuff makes doing all this not worth it.

These are just my thoughts and beliefs. I want this to be produtive and postive. Not like the thread i got baned for 30 minutes in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by allinKnowYourRole View Post
    I was at the same table with toi when some of this harrassing and not so nice comments were being said. One of the members, who ive seen in pretty much every tourney I have played in was saying racist comments and i tagged him so I always know who he was. I know trash talk and that whole thing is part of the game. It does bring me a laugh. but when someone makes racist comments thats not trash talk. It's just wrong.

Being a forum thats host there own freerolls for the members isn't just a reward for us as members but it represents the forum/site. People acting a fool just represents the site bad. and before I say what I really wanna say I would like to say I'm not trying to be mean, cause trouble, or cause anything negative. I've had a decent time here.

but to me I play in the freerolls here for fun. I won't put money onto an online poker site after black friday which pretty much means I won't ever play my limits online again. The money is crap for how long you play. Than we have to earn points which I been downloading/installing crap on my computer, getting spam in my email, and I DONT GET POINTS. and its not like some of the stuff dont work. I would say I've tried somewhere around 50 offers/deals and not even 10 of them have worked but yet I still done all the work and put all that stuff onto my computer and put all that information in.(I've read that guide plenty of times and done what it has said) Yet the site still makes money for me doing that. and I've read and a lot have had trouble with this.

and I understand some of that stuff you can't control. but what you can control is the people who ruin the game. Quite easily I feel. Getting over the points is annoying and frustrating as it is. I mean that alone I feel like is the biggest problem. but when someone like toi who seems like a class act has to shut off her chat that just takes it too far. That kinda stuff makes doing all this not worth it.

These are just my thoughts and beliefs. I want this to be produtive and postive. Not like the thread i got baned for 30 minutes in chat.
    couple of thoughts, first and foremost there is very little that zab can do if the chat is on the merge/juicy/pokerstars tables what you as a user must do is report it to the poker room, secondly use the mentoring program to help u get points shit does convert i know otherwise i wouldnt still be here after a year and lastly its the internet ure gunna find trolls and asshats where ever u go to expect anything else is just ignorance
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    i agree it is different than a few months ago alot of new players and i really dont enjoy the games like i used to

PokerOwned Veteran
    you gotta look with other eyes on the insult n stuff I actually enjoy that stuff and have a laught at it and find it pretty damn hilarious

lma 4 all

new year ,same loosers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast