Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

new upgrade ZAB read

we have alot of new accounts coming in. some are obv old scammers but there are legit noobs joining. instead of having to answer question after question and fixing mistake after mistake. make a new upgrade. call it the newbie walkthrough.

basically get a group of member together to be the site mentors. 5-10 ppl. anytime a new member joins the site they get automatically assigned a mentor. that mentor then walks them through everything on the site and completes an evaluation form. the new member cannot access anything until the evaluation is completed and submitted.

would take 1 hour tops for someone to walk a noob through the site and show them how the place works. far as payment goes for the mentors maybe 5% of the noobs points lifetime or something? or 5% for 1st month. tweak it n use this idea

I have to say when I first signed up here, if that was a requirement, I don't think I would have stayed.
    It is not a bad idea as an option though for those that might want it.

Experienced Member
    I also would not have stayed if this was a requirement. There are plenty of guides in this forum to learn everything you need to know. Maybe on signup, if you could have ZAB give a link that they must click to the new members thread. If on signup your directed straight to a walkthrough most will take the time to skim through quick.

Zab
    Not saying this is a bad idea, like the other said, I worry about scaring people away. This site is REALLY big and there's a large learning curve
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

must be an american thing, not that this site is particularly hard one to learn but we have seen the guides dont work people people dont wanna read them :| just like hey dont wanna be shown anything personally having someone "friendly" (eugh shudder just thinking about it) guide people around the site would have been pleasant i guess as an "option" its the only way its gunna work god forbid people get help with learning the site theyd rather fuck up again and again and again
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    some people who join here... a week wouldt be enough for them to get it

Survey Master
    maybe make it an option then. not a must

PokerOwned God
    i think the site is fairly simple to figure out just by being in the chat and watching how people interact as well a lot of promotions are self explanatory plus there are FAQ's about everything...

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    maybe make it an option then. not a must
    who wants to bet that if its made an option...itl never get used..like at all
    Last edited by azreal1; 01-30-2014 at 11:23 AM. Reason: master spelling yo
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Zab
    It wont get used :|
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast