Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Must Read (Health) Article

The OneMinute Cure - The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases

You will regret not reading this article.

I started to skim through it and it seems to have some half-truths about oxygen. Oxygen in pure form is actually very damaging to the human body, especially our lungs. The drug mentioned basically makes oxygen (probably the oxygen is water molecules) radioactive. This is fine in cancer treatment, because we treat cancer with known carcinogens since they already have cancer and the original cancer is the problem you have to fight. Once you start also considering oxygen in water molecules than you are just going off on basically into any organic chemistry situations.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I started to skim through it and it seems to have some half-truths about oxygen. Oxygen in pure form is actually very damaging to the human body, especially our lungs. The drug mentioned basically makes oxygen (probably the oxygen is water molecules) radioactive. This is fine in cancer treatment, because we treat cancer with known carcinogens since they already have cancer and the original cancer is the problem you have to fight. Once you start also considering oxygen in water molecules than you are just going off on basically into any organic chemistry situations.
    Almost a good thinly veiled slandering attempt, but this has been tested and proven to work. Work in real life, not on the internet. Seems you are just pulling science words together that you happen to memorized.

So, I have read your post over again, and your last sentence is incoherent. What "half-truth's" are you talking about? How does the "drug" mentioned, which is a slandering attempt, again, with no evidence, make it radioactive (another slanderous statement)? Why did you not address any of these in your original post on such a monumental topic?

tl dr the disclamer tells me that its all hogswash though
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am going to do some more research since it does get my interest. Thank you for posting for free since I believe the author normally charges money for that info.

I am always very skeptical about people that feel that one thing will cure everything and especially since the author is anti scientific method.

I am also not a big fan of bashing the pharmaceutical companies. Usually people that state that the pharmaceutical companies are not in the business to cure disease are uneducated about human physiology. The body is extremely complex. Many medications are found by accident. There are medications that the pharmaceutical companies don't know what is causing the desired action.

If they truly new then they would eliminate the side effects so they wouldn't get sued.

Quote Originally Posted by oixo View Post
    Almost a good thinly veiled slandering attempt, but this has been tested and proven to work. Work in real life, not on the internet. Seems you are just pulling science words together that you happen to memorized.

So, I have read your post over again, and your last sentence is incoherent. What "half-truth's" are you talking about? How does the "drug" mentioned, which is a slandering attempt, again, with no evidence, make it radioactive (another slanderous statement)? Why did you not address any of these in your original post on such a monumental topic?
    From the wikipedia link:

Verteporfin (trade name Visudyne), a benzoporphyrin derivative, is a medication used as a photosensitizer for photodynamic therapy to eliminate the abnormal blood vessels in the eye associated with conditions such as the wet form of macular degeneration. Verteporfin accumulates in these abnormal blood vessels and, when stimulated by nonthermal red light with a wavelength of 693 nm in the presence of oxygen, produces highly reactive short-lived singlet oxygen and other reactive oxygen radicals, resulting in local damage to the endothelium and blockage of the vessels.

That is what radiation is even if the article doesn't say "radiation". I know this because I have a degree in nuclear medicine. I didn't bother reading past this little section because so much of it was bullshit that I saw that I lost interest. You're defensiveness tells me you don't really care about learning something that doesn't already fit in with your beliefs. So good luck with that. I have no problem questioning doctors and accepted medical practices when it's reasonable. But this article wasn't written in a reasonable way to me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    rghy2, you have posted another slanderous, highly irrelevant post yet again. You are cancerous. Azreal1, an even more futile attempt at slandering. Deedbr, more slander.

The fact is this has been tested, in real life, to cure diseases of all types. It is backed up by science (not that any of these slanderers read the scientific evidence in the article), but the cancerous posters in this thread did not care to read more than 10 seconds of the article. Again, this is to help people who really want to cure themselves, not for people with such empty lives that they resort to trolling to fill the void; such as Deedbr, azreal1, and rghby2. If you have any questions, you can ask them here, PM me, or talk to me in PO public chat.

PokerOwned Veteran
    What was my act of slander?

By the way the disclaimer at the very beginning says
    This information is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for medical or psychological conditions nor to claim to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions.
    You should be careful using the word cure since the article's disclaimer refutes what you say.

I originally stated that I found the information interesting and I was going to do more research. I don't like taking things for gospel just because it is written on the Internet.

PokerOwned Veteran
    A Prescription For Death? - CBS News
    Well I found an example where it worked. Completely cured this lady of the pains of living. However, I'm sure that the poor dead lady is just trying to slander you by having died.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    dying just to troll someones thread...thats dedication right there
    This NBC article troll #1 referred to is another irrelevant attempt at slander. Why, you ask? This article does say a tidbit about "hydrogen peroxide", but for those who have read the article (the only posters in this thread that have read it are me)they know what this solution refers to is a special, more concentrated solution of hydrogen peroxide that is used, with special administering application's.

rghy2 has certainly read less than one minute of this article and wanted to puff herself up as some expert on the subject, but if you read this article in it's entirety it has ton's of scientific evidence to support it. Slander need's to be reprimanded by the administration of this website, but it is not, so we have this anti-social atmosphere on intellectual issue's such as these and it really is a detriment to the health of society as a whole, because this article is a solution to very big social, political, and economical issues. Yes, it goes further than curing a plethora of "incurable disease's".

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast