Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,424

BTC Rate: $7475.7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Survey Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,925

    let me enlighten you newbie donks

    thats right this thread is for you new ppl that come in and throw your chips around with the concept of shove and pray poker. STOP IT. you look retarded. its a freeroll is the most common response im gonna hear from this. WHO the FUCK cares if its a freeroll or not???? you guys wanna play stupid there are play money tables you can shove and pray on all day.

    this isnt a freeroll per say. it cost 150 points to enter. not hard to make nor is it alot of money. i guess my point is why not try to play to win like you would if its for a million dollars? makes sense to me.

    id also like you guys to take the time to look around and see what the place has to offer. most of you stroll in brand new and see a freeroll. gets you all excited so you earn 150 points and enter. then you donk your way into a couple dollars possibly. after that you go play a mtt on carbon or a cash table eventually getting your ass handed to you and come back here hoping to do the same the next day.

    thats very stupid and youll never be anything but a freeroller for the rest of your lives. at the same time, many of us have other bets on these games that you are welcome to participate in. specifically last longer bets. if you need an explanation feel free to pm me. the games are worth 9-12$ for 1st. normally i have 20-40$ worth of points bet on the side in these games. not cool to get donked on by a moron playing 6 9. or any other combination of bullshit cards.

    some other promotions that might make you want to try in this game are out back to back winner promo, grinder challenge, donkey challenge, and ko the champ. prize pools go up daily in these. back to back champion is over 90$ right now. plenty of ways to build a bankroll. should make you think a little before carelessly throwing your chips in a pot like it dont matter.

    lastly id just like you to think about the way you play and what its costing another person possibly. i mean would you want to be beat by junk if you had 40-50$ on the line? i know most will read and forget but i hope some of you think a bit before showing us how retarded you can be.

  2. #2
    Survey Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,925
    descriptions of said promos.


    BACK 2 BACK: player plays in the 1pm est tourney and wins, then same said player plays the 4pm est tourney and wins. you win the prize pool

    GRINDER: there are 5 tourneys offered here. all have a point system for the final table. 1 pt for 10th 11pts for 1st. i believe the qualification is 40 points to win this challenge. might be lower so check on the forum to see exactly.

    LAST LONGER BETS or llbs: theres a section where you can enter these bets. if 5 ppl are in this bet and youre the last 1 left outta the 5 you win all those points that were bet. so if 5 ppl all bet 100 pts you win 500 points if you outlast them all.

    DONKEY CHALLENGE: basically you can bid to be the donkey. be careful because the last couple mins before a tourney starts its like ebay. bids go up n up n up. the final person who gets to be the donkey must make the final table and if you make top 3 in the freeroll youll gain some points. youd have to look up the prome to find out the current prize pool.

  3. #3
    Survey Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,925
    if any questions pm me

  4. #4
    Team PO Pro sickread23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    thats right this thread is for you new ppl that come in and throw your chips around with the concept of shove and pray poker. STOP IT. you look retarded. its a freeroll is the most common response im gonna hear from this. WHO the FUCK cares if its a freeroll or not???? you guys wanna play stupid there are play money tables you can shove and pray on all day.

    this isnt a freeroll per say. it cost 150 points to enter. not hard to make nor is it alot of money. i guess my point is why not try to play to win like you would if its for a million dollars? makes sense to me.

    id also like you guys to take the time to look around and see what the place has to offer. most of you stroll in brand new and see a freeroll. gets you all excited so you earn 150 points and enter. then you donk your way into a couple dollars possibly. after that you go play a mtt on carbon or a cash table eventually getting your ass handed to you and come back here hoping to do the same the next day.

    thats very stupid and youll never be anything but a freeroller for the rest of your lives. at the same time, many of us have other bets on these games that you are welcome to participate in. specifically last longer bets. if you need an explanation feel free to pm me. the games are worth 9-12$ for 1st. normally i have 20-40$ worth of points bet on the side in these games. not cool to get donked on by a moron playing 6 9. or any other combination of bullshit cards.

    some other promotions that might make you want to try in this game are out back to back winner promo, grinder challenge, donkey challenge, and ko the champ. prize pools go up daily in these. back to back champion is over 90$ right now. plenty of ways to build a bankroll. should make you think a little before carelessly throwing your chips in a pot like it dont matter.

    lastly id just like you to think about the way you play and what its costing another person possibly. i mean would you want to be beat by junk if you had 40-50$ on the line? i know most will read and forget but i hope some of you think a bit before showing us how retarded you can be.
    Seems equally as stupid to have more money in LLB's, then is awarded for first place. You say many contradicting things. You say to play the free-rolls as if they were for a million dollars. I can't imagine if first place was for a million dollars I would have $20-$40 on LLB's. I think LLB's are dumb fwiw. That is not to say that I have not participated in them and won money from them. I had a 4 way 5,000 point LLB bet a couple of weeks ago. I am sure I may have convinced a couple of reg's that I let my grandpa play on my account. I played like 5 hands until I won the LLB. That is exactly why LLB's that mean more than a win are stupid. In fact when I play, I often look to see if someone has a big LLB bet running. If they do, I find another way to exploit them. In the end though, you have to realize that your opponents have to navigate the same field as you do. In the end, bad players should make you smile. I know that it can be frustrating in the heat of the moment; but deal with it. If you can't win more than average in these things, then poker isn't for you. You should be able to take the average prize pool and divide it by the average number of runners. Then time's that quotient by the number of tournaments that you have played here. If you have earned less than the sum of the aforementioned formula, then you need to work on your game. If that confused you..... well I digress.

  5. #5
    Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    388
    wow this made my thread look like shyt. very well put. Honestly I came in here as 1 of those players and then realized all the promotions and was like wow wtf am i doing. Nice post!
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

  6. #6
    Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    514
    Well I play unconventionally sometimes, and been called a donk SEVERAL times in the PO tournaments usually by people I would consider new to the game and dont fully understand the logics of my play if I have 40k in chips and someone with 2600 goes all in more than likely imma call with anytwo cards i know they are live and to me its worth the gamble to get that player out of the way and move closer to some money... people tend to focus too much on which two cards you start with it takes 5 out of 7 to make a complete hand... also i got called a donk by guy who was less than 5BB's on the button and limped in then got mad cause i completed small blind and hit a full house ... his fault so to all the newbs out there callin people who actually know and understand mtt strategy you sound retarded

    So unless your paying my buyin for the tournament dont tell me what cards i can / can't play thats why they were dealt to me not yoou (this is not directed at you Tommy, but to the people I've pissed off playing) If everyone played every hand the same it wouldnt be poker it'd be just a routine and not fun at all... oh and if I suck so bad how come you cant beat me... i usually see you typing donk as you push in the last 1.5BB you have left after running into me
    Last edited by JLynn171; 12-12-2012 at 02:09 AM.

  7. #7
    Danghis Khan dk12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,025
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    Well I play unconventionally sometimes, and been called a donk SEVERAL times in the PO tournaments usually by people I would consider new to the game and dont fully understand the logics of my play if I have 40k in chips and someone with 2600 goes all in more than likely imma call with anytwo cards i know they are live and to me its worth the gamble to get that player out of the way and move closer to some money... people tend to focus too much on which two cards you start with it takes 5 out of 7 to make a complete hand... also i got called a donk by guy who was less than 5BB's on the button and limped in then got mad cause i completed small blind and hit a full house ... his fault so to all the newbs out there callin people who actually know and understand mtt strategy you sound retarded
    hahahahaha i called u a donk one tiem... oops?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

    MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    971
    jlynns a donk. a hot one tho.

  9. #9
    Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Seems equally as stupid to have more money in LLB's, then is awarded for first place. You say many contradicting things. You say to play the free-rolls as if they were for a million dollars. I can't imagine if first place was for a million dollars I would have $20-$40 on LLB's. I think LLB's are dumb fwiw. That is not to say that I have not participated in them and won money from them. I had a 4 way 5,000 point LLB bet a couple of weeks ago. I am sure I may have convinced a couple of reg's that I let my grandpa play on my account. I played like 5 hands until I won the LLB. That is exactly why LLB's that mean more than a win are stupid. In fact when I play, I often look to see if someone has a big LLB bet running. If they do, I find another way to exploit them. In the end though, you have to realize that your opponents have to navigate the same field as you do. In the end, bad players should make you smile. I know that it can be frustrating in the heat of the moment; but deal with it. If you can't win more than average in these things, then poker isn't for you. You should be able to take the average prize pool and divide it by the average number of runners. Then time's that quotient by the number of tournaments that you have played here. If you have earned less than the sum of the aforementioned formula, then you need to work on your game. If that confused you..... well I digress.
    Ive been here 11 days and have made over 35 dollars i noticed that is more than alot of players who have been here a while

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235
    Rule #1 of poker: Don't correct the donk

    Where else is the money supposed to come from?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •