Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interesting article about Mcdnonalds ...seen on facebook

Sorry McDonald's lovers yucky news!!

I knew there was a reason why I like Jamie Oliver!!

Hamburger chef Jamie Oliver has just won a battle against one of the largest fast food chains in the world. After Oliver showed how McDonald?s hamburgers are made, the franchise announced it will change its recipe.

According to Oliver, the fatty parts of beef are ?washed? in ammonium hydroxide and used in the filling of the burger. Before this process, according to the presenter, the food is deemed unfit for human consumption.

According to the chef and presenter, Jamie Oliver, who has undertaken a war against the fast food industry: ?Basically, we?re taking a product that would be sold in the cheapest way for dogs, and after this process, is being given to human beings.?

Besides the low quality of the meat, the ammonium hydroxide is harmful to health. Oliver calls it ?the pink slime process.?

?Why would any sensible human being put meat filled with ammonia in the mouths of their children?? asked the chef, who wages a war against the fast food industry.

In one of his initiatives, Oliver demonstrates to children how nuggets are made. After selecting the best parts of the chicken, the remains (fat, skin and internal organs) are processed for these fried foods.

The company, Arcos Dorados, the franchise manager in Latin America, said such a procedure is not practiced in the region. The same applies to the product in Ireland and the UK, where they use meat from local suppliers.

In the United States, Burger King and Taco Bell had already abandoned the use of ammonia in their products. The food industry uses ammonium hydroxide as an anti-microbial agent in meats, which has allowed McDonald?s to use otherwise ?inedible meat.?

Even more disturbing is that because ammonium hydroxide is considered part of the ?component in a production procedure? by the USDA, consumers may not know when the chemical is in their food.

On the official website of McDonald?s, the company claims that their meat is cheap because, while serving many people every day, they are able to buy from their suppliers at a lower price, and offer the best quality products.

In addition, the franchise denied that the decision to change the recipe is related to Jamie Oliver?s campaign. On the site, McDonald?s has admitted that they have abandoned the beef filler from its burger patties.
    AND REMEMBER SHARING IS CARING
    Join us here for more every day fun, tips, recipes, weight loss support & motivation at Eat Less feel Full

Add me I am always posting awesome stuff
    Like ? ? Share ? 19 minutes ago ?
    Amy Burn likes this.

Amy Burn Are you kidding me? Who eats this crap?
    15 minutes ago ? Like ?

THIS IS JUST GROSSS lolol,, ENJOY UR HAPPY MEAL NOW LOLOL

I don't eat any fast food hardly anymore.

LOL I eat Burger King anyways,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ahahahahhaha

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I'm hungry all of a sudden.

I woild prolly still eat some right now ifit was brought to my house, lol,,, gotta live dangerously sometime.....

on this note...throw one in a campfire....it will not burn...you can pull it out of the fire three days later and eat it? so sick

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well i guess its a good thing that i eat McChickens and not the burgers then hah

PokerOwned Pro
    It is garbage food, but the sad thing is even non-fast food isn't good for you, with all the chemicals food is laced with these days.

Sure, but how many people that complain about fast food also smoke cigarettes, drink too much alcohol, use pot ... I'm no saint, and I drink (occasionally to excess)... I just don't have any respect for those hypocrites who blast the fast food industry while willfully poisoning themselves in so many other ways.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    WOW, i believe this shit, i never have cared for McDonald's hamburgers anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast