Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

I whine like a 5 year old girl

infiniti cashouts and why u ahvent got it yet

Due to recent reports and overwhelming evidence of multi-accounting, collusion and chip dumping, any player who has taken advantage of our $50 No Deposit Credit incentive offer between the dates of Dec 27th and Dec 28th, may experience delays in withdrawal requests pending our AML team?s investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
    payout requests from any client with a .ru email address due to a high volume of observed and reported cases of multi-accounting, collusion and chip dumping from that jurisdiction. We will do our best to process the legitimate clients in a timely manner, but we have a lot of data to sort through before we can.
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Elite PokerOwned Member
    we didn't know this yet

TON is Gone.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    fuck off ton u get urs when i get mine till then shad up
    (in reply to the since deleted post... hmmm wonder why THAT happened lolololol)

Not how it works. I'ma ride ur ass till I get paid. Don't like it? Don't default and be a bish when asked about it nicely.

You TOLD THE WHOLE CHAT ROOM you got a payout three days ago. TWO days ago I asked you when you were going to pay me and you got all snotty with me as if YOU are doing me a favor by being in default. Little bish! I don't take that chit from punks I know in real life, I a'int gonna take it from some half-pint wannabe gangsta online.

Anyway, two days ago you told me you would have it "tomorrow". Well yesterday WAS that tomorrow... and ....nothing... crickets. You can't even man up and say something about it.

To top it off lol, last night you in chat talking about how you "just got donked" for your "last 63" on SWC.

So which was the lie G? The payout three days ago? The "I'm broke, you'll get it tomorrow" two days ago? Or the "I just got donked for my last 63" yesterday?

I tell ya the truth G... if you hadn't acted like such a selfish little ingrate in chat the other day, I woulda let this slide, not a peep.... Sure you can talk to anyone else anyway you like G. If Poof and Zab want to tolerate the disrespect that's fine. I DON'T have to.

So this isn't pay up or shut up time, this is pay up AN shut up time sucker!
    Last edited by TONelson; 12-30-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    I am apologize about the inconvenience and we still waiting on support, they working on it

can you give us another 48 hours

this what they said
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    ur a bish lilg pay 'em or im gonna ride u too!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    What is this Infinity Poker u guys keep talkin about??