Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Question How to use chat box?

Hi, new dumb guy here. Could anyone help me figure out how to chat in the chat box on the home page? Is there some type of requirement or some other action I must take before being allowed to?

thanks

hi and welcome to PokerOwned, if you still don't see it after that post, goto notifications up top and inbox. Scroll down and on the far left you will see some options, click general settings, make sure you have iit set to show the chat box.

HA HA HA

I'm really feeling dumb now, went to general settings, couldn't find anything that said "chat box" but messed with Default Thread Subscription Mode to Through my control panel only. Now I can't even see the chat box. went and reversed what I did but still can't see it let alone post on it. LMFAO Sometimes I'm not sure if I was given the common sense God gave a rock!!

OK I think I figured it out thank you. Don't know what was happening. I would go to general setting and there wasn't a chat box option but after about the 5th time it was there and I saved it so I should be good now.