Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

How did you get your screen name?

I always get asked about mine. It was actually a joke that backfired and I just kept it.
    There was a season of the Surreal Life which used to air on E where Bridgette Neilson and Flavor Flave were in it and hooking up. She kept calling him Fooffy Fooffy, which really drove me nuts and I wanted to hit her everytime she said it.
    So as a joke my husbands initials are BF so when I would text him I would call him Booffy Fooffy, and had I changed my last name when we married my initials would have been PF so he would text back Pooffy Fooffy.

Sooo, when I was trying to find a yahoo name for messenger, and I must have tried at least 20 it kept saying name taken. So I said to my husband that I am going to type in PooffyFooffy and if it says that it is taken it is full of crap because no one would ever use that as a name. It was available, lol

I just used my name and knocked off th 1st letter of my first name and the 1st letter of my last name. then i have a user name that i wont forget.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i pick all sorts of crazy combonations of names
    u never know if its me at the tables till its to late lol

i was sitting at my computer tryin to think of a name ,,,and was lookin around the room and i seen my slot machine i had bought for my games room i hoped to have 1 day.....and it was called cashline
    Embrace the Fear

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    lulabell79: my brother gave me the nickname lulabell when I was little and 79 is the year I was born.

darnwagner79: my maiden name is Wagner and my dad's name is David Arnold, hence the "darn" (and because I'm a daddy's girl)
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Poofy all this time I thought u were a dude

mine is my nick name awoll which i got from running away from group homes when i was little in orange county.
    714 comes from orange county.. pretty simple.. i also now have it tattood on me since iv lived by the name most my life.
    wwhatt

Elite PokerOwned Member
    @Marlydog 1812 lmao too funny . I used my intials and favorite number .

Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    Poofy all this time I thought u were a dude
    Lol I am amazed at how many do as well. I will try and gender correct once or twice, and if it goes unnoticed I will just answer to dude, bro, pal etc...

I hope this doesn't mean I am out of the gang now?

PokerOwned God
    i think your carbon sn and my wife saying to me that you was a girl base off your name, i told her i was not sure, its funny how a woman can tell these things..lol
    Last edited by gametime74; 10-03-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast