Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    np, all forgiven on my end, i have very thick skin, dont take this the wrong way but you have to know when to holdem and know when the foldem in the client fluff, you was up big and should have left, especially when you depend on the pts for your livelihood..get some rest and come back refresh..gl

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    fu fluffy i hate this post everybody know ther has to be one hater in the group well that me todya fu f this post lmao jk
    lol g you just cant help it can you?

All good fluffster I knew ya would calm down and realize you were just tilting .. happens to the best of em. Thanks for the apology all is forgiven here.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

wow fluff never thought of you as ever getting tilted, but I guess it can happen to any one, very nice apology. I see the rest have accepted your apology so see you when you get back. Get some rest and refresh.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i didnt see what happened fluff, but i knew u were up a lotta points and maybe shoulda quit??? esp if up for 44 hours eeeeeeeeeeeek!u reallly shoiuld tr y and sleeep more,, but i,m sure these guys have let it go and was nice of u to apologize like that here too...musta beeen reakky bad if u yellled at rambler too, haha ok teasin nowok, well feel betttter and get goood resttt,,,i,m sooo tilted at lock poker,,maybe i should get u to yell at them for me too

PokerOwned God
    apology sounded sincere ... sounds like you are forgiven ... we all lose it sometime (literally and figuratively)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    we all have bad days
    your forgiven

I knew it was something wrong with you that day but next time be careful what you say.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    lol g you just cant help it can you?

All good fluffster I knew ya would calm down and realize you were just tilting .. happens to the best of em. Thanks for the apology all is forgiven here.
    nope just cant hate is in my blood lol

See Fluffypuppy this is a great community. You did the right thing by apologizng, and people are also doing the right thing by accepting your apology. =)

Banned
    TY all for accepting my apology. I feel better after sleeping for 27 hours...I shouldn't have been up for 44 hours though. Anyway, today is my day out so won't be on all day today, so see you tomorrow everyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast