Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Has PO hit the WALL?

Surveys and Tasks Have dried up, Points are very difficult or impossible to earn, and Buying of points has become

primary source for most,

Many heavy traffic players are in default, Surprising amount.

ACR and Cake have been Poor additions at best and most games never played.

Pokerstars games helps nobody but mostly non english speaking players.

Whats the hook?, to keep em coming back, Carbon, Really? Carbon

PokerOwned Master
    A Forum like this is not meant to be a road to riches. Yes, if you're a long time member you and I have done the majority of the simple tasks. You've earned the points and done whatever with them. If you are point broke, bankroll broke and survey broke, possibly consider bingo , as the thousands of points you have earned over your tenure here haven't done you any good in poker. There are very few new tasks for me but I attend almost every day, post my thoughts, and play the lottery. Any points I earn are just building up as I still have a cash bankroll and see no need to play in the Pokerowned freerolls, not because I can't cash i them, but because others who are starting out need the chance to get a starting stake more than me. I a few days, weeks or months if I blow my bankroll back to zero I'll play them again, win my $5 or $10 bucks and go back to grinding, as I'll have plenty of points to buy coupons.
    Dried Up???? No sir....Misused possibly....abused by many, definitely. The forum is an opportunity for many, but what they do with it is their choice.

Zab
    Most of the survey sites don't add new content towards the end of the month. There should be new stuff now.

ACR & Cake were tests, and now we're adjusting. No more cake and $100 ACR tourneys.

Carbon? Really? Yes Carbon. Carbon has carried us from April 2011 to May 2012, so yes.. Carbon.. Really.

Increasing the 7pm tourney from $30 to $35
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

i dont find it surprising that degens are in default. People get loans knowing they are gonna go to client to try and hit that miracle BS since they arent playing on there own merits or points.. IMO anyone getting loans should not be able to play in client but Zab doesnt have any control over that. Whats worse is seeing some of these default players playing in the freerolls here. I dont see why anyone would loan anything over a couple of games anyways..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    POGO 1v1 MONOPOLY

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post

Whats the hook?, to keep em coming back, Carbon, Really? Carbon
    What are your suggestions?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    What are your suggestions?
    How about new software (that's been started) new everything Not just Poker.. You'll see :P

A year from now you won't even recognize this place
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    I could tell you myself. I have been here two months and I dont do surveys...I did purchase points and have used them very wisely...If you use proper BRM points are easy to keep..but for people who dont like it cause there is not enough free shit to get free cash on carbon...That is just selfish as hell...Its the best site I have visited by far and would like to say "Thanks ZAB"

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    How about new software (that's been started) new everything Not just Poker.. You'll see :P

A year from now you won't even recognize this place
    Oh I love the site, I was referring to the OP who has listed all of his complaints, but I am curious as to any suggestions for improvements or solutions he has.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Even Unkclan has points. Quit bishing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast