Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Funny thing happened....

.... when I left work this mornin'. Driving and a thought reminded me of onehotdame. Bless her heart. I remember she used to say "let's dance", and "sways" and also "dance with me". And back then at the time that pop song Shut Up And Dance With Me reminded me of her if I heard it anywhere. Not a moment later my usual station was playing a boring song, so I changed the station... not a good song either.. next station... decent song was ending. Then the next fucking song was "Shut Up And Dance With Me." No commercial, just boom, it started. So, I had to pull over and visit here for a sec to say all you OG degens.... give moment to think of onehotdame today, or whenever you read this. And be safe your selves, as well. 🙂
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

A No. 1
    Ditto.

OHD was a sweetheart.

Crazy that it’s been 3 years. I still think about her. She was super cool and really unique.
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Update: after I posted this, like I had an angel on my shoulder, I went on to win 2 tourneys before 1pm, and hit the midday MI lottery at 1. The number was actually 420.lol. Then it ended.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Experienced Member
    Wow, thats really funny. Hope you are good now. We all must take care of ourselves now cuz during this tough times everything is dangerous. Now I am even scared to get outta house cuz lots of protests outside. Now I care much about my health and this best CBD oil UK helps me to relax and not to go nuts. Wish everything will calm down soon!

Banned