Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freee Dpad

Freee Dpad

Dpad paid back on time today and has everytime i have lent him!! I think Dpad should get one last chance here at po..

Survey Master
    Currently have been paid back what has been owed to me as well. Attitude has been good on Skype + have been doing some steady business with him.

pay me in full with interests yesterday,plus asking me if i need to borrow.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I can vouch for dpad too, done a few loans with him in the past month and never had any issues collecting on our deals whether it was for points or poker funds. Don't see how fluffy sits here and whines daily about his life sucking and trying to scam, and dpad's still banned.

PokerOwned Master
    He is free, enough... He can still bubble chat people and play freerolls. He just can't forum or chat in main. He's great when he's winning, but like most people when they start losing, they start to get mean and he takes it too far most times. Ever since he's been banned from chat and forum, both the community and himself have ran a lot smoother. I like it how it is

Dpad payed me back toda as well. I figured I would post that. I will leave the decision making up to Zab.

PokerOwned Veteran
    dpad is cool, at least he pays back unlike some people here who just scam.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Dpad...........NEVER HEARD OF HIM!! Who the fack is Dpad?............whatever, free him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind4green View Post
    He is free, enough... He can still bubble chat people and play freerolls. He just can't forum or chat in main. He's great when he's winning, but like most people when they start losing, they start to get mean and he takes it too far most times. Ever since he's been banned from chat and forum, both the community and himself have ran a lot smoother. I like it how it is
    that's such a load of crap. ive dealt with dpad plenty while he was losing and he never once insulted me or ran out on a payment.

Survey Master
    i can see both sides here. i agree that when he is losing he can be a pain in the ass. in the past he has taken shit a little too far. who hasnt? i mean ive seen quite a few ppl come in here and threaten to kill people and hope their babies die. i mean is that not taking it WAYYYYY to far??? and also look at what popeye just posted. fluffy comes in here and gets in main chat and openly talks about scamming. look at the chat logs from an hour or so ago. hes sitting there saying he is gonna scam coinbase or something for 1200$ yet he is allowed to roam free on here like nothing ever happened.

me and dpad been cool before and after the ban. we bubble chat everyday. we chat on skype and we text. hes not so bad really. he just gets depressed when hes losing. such is life. no reason to keep him on perma ban when theres ppl who do worse on here and nothing is ever done. worst that can happen here is you ban him again when he gets outta line. why not give the guy a shot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast