Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thread is such a rollercoaster. Could turn it into a movie. It starts with the hero of our tale down on his luck and giving up. His friends try to pick him up and you can see signs that he really doesnt want to give up, he wants to have one more shot to make it all right. Alas all still appears lost until a stranger appears and grants him his wish of a second chance and wipes out his debt. Now the hero of our story is free to live his dream.

Personally im looking forward to the sequel.. "The Pittsburgh Kid 2 : Chasing Pokerbrat"

i told u not to go,, u be fine glad zab woorked it out for ya!!......

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Thread is such a rollercoaster. Could turn it into a movie. It starts with the hero of our tale down on his luck and giving up. His friends try to pick him up and you can see signs that he really doesnt want to give up, he wants to have one more shot to make it all right. Alas all still appears lost until a stranger appears and grants him his wish of a second chance and wipes out his debt. Now the hero of our story is free to live his dream.

Personally im looking forward to the sequel.. "The Pittsburgh Kid 2 : Chasing Pokerbrat"
    HILarious on the sequel.. altho sequels arent as good usally as the first one.lol......

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post

let's go watch it together, I'll but the popcorn

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Prawney;283467]Thread is such a rollercoaster. Could turn it into a movie. It starts with the hero of our tale down on his luck and giving up. His friends try to pick him up and you can see signs that he really doesnt want to give up, he wants to have one more shot to make it all right. Alas all still appears lost until a stranger appears and grants him his wish of a second chance and wipes out his debt. Now the hero of our story is free to live his dream.

Very Creative Prawney! It could definitely be a movie. "The Pittsburgh Kid" Starring Edward Watton as himself. Directed by Zab
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

PokerOwned God
    lmfao.. i just read all this... @prawney= awesome movie idea

admission: PO points

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and of course extra points for the star of the show, the rollercoaster boy....PIKE

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Pike.. I zero'ed you out.. Like I do the first time for people when they get a reversal.. Meaning your 11k debt is now 0..

Chillax my man

This is why PO is and will always be the best forum ever...this man not only wants to make a dollar...but cares about the people that are willing to help him...

Maybe we need a wall of shame so we can out folks who do this kind of thing (I gather that noloans was the asshole in this scenario). I know they can come back an create a new persona, but we can just keep outing them as well. Maybe give it a voting system such that if someone on the wall of shame gets 10 or more votes, they are zeroed and banned for 3 months.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345