Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65968.45

Fallen West Webster Firemen

Please take a moment to remember the Fallen West Webster Firemen, who where ambushed when arriving at a fire on Christmas Eve, morning.

574744_380890702001461_2072202924_n.jpg

350x200_dark.jpg
    Last edited by seaeyes; 12-30-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    thanks for the thread. I live a few miles away, pretty big news here.Firemen from all over the country are coming here for the funerals.

My daughters boyfriend owns the Marks Pizza, in Webster and knew Mike Chiapperini. Tomasz Kaczowka, belonged to the same church as my family, St, Stanislaus. If I went to the funeral tomorrow, I would just park at my mothers and walk to church.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    strange how we all connect. I work at the plant that makes all the boxes for marks pizzeria( a VERY good buisness here) There is already warnings not to drive in areas of the cemetery or the church, had a LOT of snow here also, traffic will be bad. On a brighter note I bet ya on the 4 PM and it is looking good! peace, tom.

Experienced Member
    My prayers go out to the families of those who were killed .

Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    strange how we all connect. I work at the plant that makes all the boxes for marks pizzeria( a VERY good buisness here) There is already warnings not to drive in areas of the cemetery or the church, had a LOT of snow here also, traffic will be bad. On a brighter note I bet ya on the 4 PM and it is looking good! peace, tom.
    Talked to my mother and all the snow has been cleaned,even in front of her house, which is right on Hudson.