Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Survey Master
    as i just told another mod, doubtful zab refunds me or anything, and thats fine since i did not use the offsite trading form. i would like to see unks market and loanshark privledges removed though, if thats possible. no need for him to try n screw others out of 5-6$

He's been in default with me since June, keeps asking me to lay off him in his threads, but I've been following him around whenever he wants stakes/loans pointing out that he is not trustworthy. BTW, he is on here a lot as singertime, so watch out for that name too.

But tommy, you should know better than to go outside of the new system. The whole point is to get this kinda stuff in control, it won't work if you don't use the new form.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Survey Master
    also remove his bubble chat as that is how he contacted me in 1st place

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    He's been in default with me since June, keeps asking me to lay off him in his threads, but I've been following him around whenever he wants stakes/loans pointing out that he is not trustworthy. BTW, he is on here a lot as singertime, so watch out for that name too.

But tommy, you should know better than to go outside of the new system. The whole point is to get this kinda stuff in control, it won't work if you don't use the new form.
    i agree. i did not use the form. was my own fault. i figured it was so small an amount it wasnt a huge deal. apparently i was wrong. if he will hit me for 5-6 he is gonna try others, so please stop him mods

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post

...made more IRONIC given his thread here.... http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...s-24301-8.html
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

That's from today it sounds like poof, Tommy you gotta use the off site trading option so you can dispute in the future,
    It'll block from on site promos and stuff, in the meantime, ya he tried asking me too, i didn't end up doing it but he also asked for a stake, which i will say he needs to respond and immediately clear this up, tonight or that business opportunity is out the door permanently, i don't deal with cons
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

i truelly never been fuked but 1 time and that was from a mod along time agoo....i stick with 4 people that i know are trustworthy and know my money is about as good as "the smack down i give my old lady inder the sheetss"" well maybe the money is better but u get my drift haha

sry boss....try to fuckin help people n they rob u for pennies....i mean 6 bucks is 6 fuckin bucks.....thats a 20p nugget n a large sweettea.....thats fighting type shit....

unkk this is meeesed up of u,,, pay tommmy his moeny and stop trying to do this crap. ,and in default too still>( i have so many new defaulters last few days,, not u tho,, altho u are in default to rghy too... .... so i,m jsut cranky in general, at mention of any defaulters,,, str8en out ur stufffs.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by vtriclone View Post
    its a mother fucking subway samwich bro
    yes i know its a sammich but imma poor bitch. since youre so loaded maybe you can ship me 6$ and we can just say he scammed you

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    yes i know its a sammich but imma poor bitch. since youre so loaded maybe you can ship me 6$ and we can just say he scammed you
    sorriez, but i only deal with ppl i trust and i never trusted unk so i never dealt with him. u know the old saying. if its to good to be true.....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast