Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63763.96

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Survey Master

Do not deal with jaytodd28

16$ BR to grind 1.60 9 man turbos on lock poker. 60/40 cut +sb. if the horse grinds the roll to 45$ he can move up to the 3.85 9 mans. this will be a 2 day stake. after 2 days i will take a look and reevaluate his stake. horse will agree to post a bust hand of every sng.

this is the original stake thread i made for this guy. as you read it its a fair and standard deal. was supposed to be a 2day stake which turned into 3 days since i passed out early last night after taking my family to dinner at ruby tuesdays. horse followed most of the rules in the beginning then decided to do shit his own way. 1st off he started by not posting any of the bust hands for over 24 hours. kept no communication in that time and just played his heart out. we then talked and i agreed to let him continue playing but make sure he posted rails after 2-4 games. he complied.

well today im up early and he messages me.

Jaytodd28: whats good??
    Me: hoping to take this rebuy down
    Me: be a nice end to stake
    Me: where we at?
    Jaytodd28: lol was at like 63 but decided to play a 9 dollar sit n go thats the last I posted then went to bed with 54.40
    Me: whoa
    Me: why you in a 9$ sng?
    Jaytodd28: no $1 or 3$ filling up and it wsa 4 a.m. and it was almost full so said f*** it
    Me: discipline sir. doesnt matter whats fillin and whats not. you have guidelines youre supposed to be following. blatent disregard for those guidelines is disrespectful
    Jaytodd28: yea its whatever man!!
    Me: so youre at what now?
    Jaytodd28: 54
    Me: ship 39.04 to [email protected]
    Jaytodd28: haha lol im bout to send you $35
    Me: 35?
    Me: 39.04 is the correct amount
    Me: you ship yet?
    Jaytodd28: not 39!! Sure did though says pending on my part!!

thats been our conversation this morning. as you see his BR is $54.40. 54.40-16= 38.40. take 38.4x.6 for my % and you get 23.04. then you add back in the 16$ and you get 39.04 that shoulda been shipped to me. the guy shipped $36.40 and i can show a screenshot if needed to confirm the amount.

its not a huge amount here guys. $2.64 is what he shorted me. its the principle of it all. when you are being staked you DO NOT MAKE YOUR OWN RULES. also, you DO NOT SHIP WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU SHOULD. also if you notice in our conversation he decided on his own to play a 9$ sng. nowhere in the stake does it stake 9$ sngs are allowed.

this guy is a total fking tool and needs to be banned before he screws over another member. yea i priffitted but its not the point. gl to all who read this and avoid this guy at all costs

that sucks....

stake me next lolll
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    that sucks....

stake me next lolll
    gonna stop staking ppl period if i keep running into ppl like this. havent seen sssshipiTT for almost a week either and he has some of my stake money. im finding all the dirtbags for you guys

i understand where ure cummin from tommy u are a serious staker and u have helped alot of people and u do this with strict and fair rules, i imagine ud of still had a go at him if hed won the $9 because its not always about how much u win its how you do it...i hope the guy learns from his mistakes
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    Im your horse tommy you know that.......lets grind!!!
    tommy62278: ive watched. when your head is in game youre unstoppable

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonColeman View Post
    Im your horse tommy you know that.......lets grind!!!
    you done excellent jason. followed all the rules perfectly and made us some money. most people have done the same as far as following the rules. we as a community just need to weed out the dumbasses

PokerOwned Pro
    damn yeah that's not good best of luck to ya.

PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    I totally agree my ninja!!!
    tommy62278: ive watched. when your head is in game youre unstoppable

Survey Master
    i do think this should be a bannable offense. its outright theft. cmon zab drop banhammer

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    gimmeeee ~ to funny ..I wonder why people would pay for others to play ~ guess itsa $$$ thing ..its still a gamble more so for the peeps doen the staken ~not so much the playas ! Isn't all gamblen risky ~ and should we be responsible for all our gamblen choices ? I bet on myself so only myself to blame for failing . ~just say'n
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast