Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64349.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

crypiter throwing dirt in my name!

It doesnt matter what you leave in my feedback, I'm not ignoring your pms I told you that I was trying to sell some bcp, crazy how everyone else i owed for way more than 200 points in not leaving bad ratings and are getting paid back, FU and your feelings, and for fucking up my ratings F U and your 200 points.

Banned
    If I owe anyone I will never run off please believe its a situation if I dont get points back on time, but they dont come too far behind the expected time, I been busy grinding crypiter! But like I said its F U now

Next time tell us how you really feel,,,hope everything gets resolved..
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Survey Master
    im not a fan of the feedback here myself. ppl can screw up your rating but if you owe the guy 200 bad feedback or not you need to pay it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    im not a fan of the feedback here myself. ppl can screw up your rating but if you owe the guy 200 bad feedback or not you need to pay it
    Might think about, but in the future people should try and get the points back a little harder before leaving bad feedback, see whats up im always in chat or whatever people see me around. And i did reply to his pms he claim i didnt.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Might think about, but in the future people should try and get the points back a little harder before leaving bad feedback, see whats up im always in chat or whatever people see me around. And i did reply to his pms he claim i didnt.
    some ppl are quick to be dicks. i have 2 loans out. 1 for 5k after late fee and other for 3k after late fee and i havent said shit to either person. shit happens and ppl dont have the points sometimes but for 200 pts id just pay it n pm zab to see if he can remove feedback

Girl fight!!!.........xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    some ppl are quick to be dicks. i have 2 loans out. 1 for 5k after late fee and other for 3k after late fee and i havent said shit to either person. shit happens and ppl dont have the points sometimes but for 200 pts id just pay it n pm zab to see if he can remove feedback
    I owed couple others thousands and they understood and guess what they were paid and are getting paid now. He a dick over 200 and to Switte no girl fights lol, just speaking my mind was kind of heated last night when i seen my perfect rating was fucked

It doesnt matter what you leave in my feedback, I'm not ignoring your pms I told you that I was trying to sell some bcp, crazy how everyone else i owed for way more than 200 points in not leaving bad ratings and are getting paid back, FU and your feelings, and for fucking up my ratings F U and your 200 points.
    Ok as you are the one to open this topic yourself I'll make a couple comments.

1. The feedback system is in place to people have a way to leave good or neg feedback on everyone they do trades/biz with. imo this is not the case were the feedback system can be blamed. You owe someone and it comes passed due, the burden is on you to make things right before it gets to negative feeback. The wronged party had every right, and cursing at him for your bad is only making you look bad.

2. Look at it from his point of view. I've only been back a few days and I can tell you cash a lot in a lot of mtt's. Looking at this if you owe me 200 pts, I'd be all kinds of pissed that you couldn't make a payment to me. But, that as well tho is IMHO.

3. If you ever do need the pts to pay ppl back, I sell em 400 per $1 (LMAO, tho, I doubt you'd want to deal w/ me after this post)

GLHF

imo ppl who loan should not have to try at all to get their points back it is a respect thing.
    Did you at least make some contact with him when you defaulted to explain that you were trying.
    If you are in the USA it shouldn't be too hard to find 200pts of stuff to convert...
    Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast