Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65968.45

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

CRAZY SHIT just got banned for 0 reason! WTF?!?!

No joke I just got 30 minute chat ban from drywallman3 for no reason. I asked to have my bounty stickied. Instead it got deleted. I reposted it. Next thing I know I get a 30 min chat ban for no reason. INSANE!!!! After seeing some crazy profanity in the chat all day (some of which was directed at me). It shocks me how that behavior is tolerated and I just got banned for no reason. WTH?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    This is crazy
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

thats messed up man. the mods, especially male, be power trippin
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Survey Master
    sharking for mod

Banned
    I would appreciate a Mod to come in here and explain why i got banned

Banned
    I am not joking at all: no swears, no profanity, no insults, nothing directed at mods, no spam, no pictures.

and its not "crazy" , its CRA!!!!
    That shyt CRA!!!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

i was wondering why u ddidnt answer my question i was asking u

Banned
    Literally this is insane. I watched so much profanity and harrassment go on all day. None of them were banned. Instead I receive a ban for no reason? I cant understand this

This site is really getting to be Cliqish like all the other sites i used to take part in....REally starting to make me sick

Zab....please please get this Chaos Taken care of
    Last edited by Zab; 01-04-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast