Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    did u get banned for just asking to sticky a bounty?? idk thats weird, cause i had mods sticky a bounty for me other day tho..
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    I know ricki, i was trying to have a nice convo with you!!! Did you see me do anything wrong in chat? Ask drywallman3for me why he banned me for no reason.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    This site is really getting to be Cliqish like all the other sites i used to take part in
    I have to agree.

Banned
    did u get banned for just asking to sticky a bounty?? idk thats weird, cause i had mods sticky a bounty for me other day tho..
    I asked to have a bounty on lilg stickied for 200pts. It was deleted. I assumed on accident so I reposted it. Insta banned. I cant think of another reason since I was barely talking in chat.

Banned
    and its not "crazy" , its CRA!!!!
    That shyt CRA!!!
    This shyt is so CRA. The CRAest

i tried to ask in chat for ya SK< but noone answered me right now, sooory

Banned
    Can someone ask drywallman3 why he banned my chat?

Banned
    i tried to ask in chat for ya SK< but noone answered me right now, sooory
    Thank you ricki. I dont understand I am always trying to help people here, I post a thread offering free coaching and have been doing that. I have 600 contributing posts here not just spam. And I get treated like a joke. Its not right.

Banned
    Drywallman3: you can survive 30
    Is this a joke to him? I think he is laughing to himself. Wow.... At least come here and give us an explanation

Have asked myself but no reply....I imagine its cause you put the bounty up again right after it was deleted but not sure why he would ban you for that....I will look into it sharking

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast