Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66669.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar

is cookies a liar?

i have seen cookies lend all kinds of ppl points an such,been here faithfull.i see he called out mrholdem,an he plays stupid i believe cookies over him anyday.an yes i agree cookies should show proof ,not cuss in chat but i also see how frustratin it can be to see guy come back aftr a long break an then deny he e got a loan.plz show proof cookies then zab start banning these bs ip,s
    win if yu can but always play fair
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Think you should keep the drama out of the forum and let the two of them work it out. Unless your a loan manager of invested in this transaction then what really is your purpose for this thread? Drama begets drama, think that was 11th commandment or something.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    Cookies is the most trustworthy person on here by far. He has gone to great lengths to help me out with loans and selling carbon and also helps many many other people with the same. I believe cookies every bit cause a lot of people take out big loans and then go to another account and do the same thing. What I can not understand is why would someone do that? They are only hurting themselves in the long run cause down the road they might need help and not only have they burned the bridge with cookies but with everyone that is friends with him and everyone else on this site.

Banned
    Cookies, you are the BEST.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    no i was standing up for someone i seen do countless favors,very tired of these bums using ppl an then quitting an comin bak only to play stupid when asked whas up.
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    no i was standing up for someone i seen do countless favors,very tired of these bums using ppl an then quitting an comin bak only to play stupid when asked whas up.
    Standing up is one thing but the subject of your thread is not indicative of your actions. Perhaps your motivated deeper than you would like others to think. Any way will answer the question and say no. Would also offer than someone who promotes and willing to stake and fund doesn't seem to be a liar to me.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 05-09-2012 at 11:32 AM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    o.O I also don't see the point in this thread...a lot of people would vouch for cookies and I agree with mrverse...most of the people who don't like/trust cookies are usually scammers or multiple defaulters...

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Cookies incapable of lying :-p Ive trsued him with $150, and ive never heard his voice or seen his face... Kinda crazy i know.. but hey , thats the rep he has.. Great guy.. his prices and rates may be a little lowball, but he a all around fair and great person

PokerOwned Veteran
    well i always pay so cookies can shove it

Quote Originally Posted by mrholdem View Post
    well i always pay so cookies can shove it
    Never said you did not pay. You defaulted in shark for almost 3 months and never once sent a pm as to why or how late you were gonna be. Then you come back 3 months later and Pay off. Fine. TYVM I say and left you positive FB. Then, you ask for some loans once again and I refused very nicely and even told you my reasons for not wanting to lend you again. You ask me to sell you some points and I agree'd but, then you tell me you can't transfer, and I once again politely told you that I don't take chip dumps. Then you call me a punkass, so, at that point in time I told you what you can do w/ yourself. I see no problem in any of this. And as for dipstick, aka whoever you may be. You can take the same advice I gave to MrHoldem as well. OK outz. PEACE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast