Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coke Withdraws?

Quote Originally Posted by AryAlton View Post
    ummm what kind of coke.... LOL. YAY for Mt. Dew
    eeek ary MT dew has more caffeine than coke,, dont substitute that marly hehe. I cut out spr ite,, even tho no caffeine, tons of sugar,,, i havent had any soda in 2 weeks now.sometimes if i want just a little taste i put 2 sips in my water tho,, just for flavor,, i,m not sure that would work witht the coke,, casue u craving the caffeine prolly more th an th e taste and sugar tho lol. TRY GREEN TEA tho,, if u wanna little bit of less strong caffeine tho,.. but still get some and bettter for u too, all around. I Just drink water now,, and fl a vored herbal teas,, now. and smooothies from fruit i make at home GL marly..

PokerOwned God
    Maybe you should first try to reduce the consum of coke...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wish migo but when your an addict its either all or none. I just want to dump the empty calories as a whole. Its been three days and Im going strong. No mountain dew either...no soda at all! Rickir is funny u say Green Tea as Tea is everywhere here. There is like 10 shops within a block. I may jump on the green tea bandwagon soon

Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    I wish migo but when your an addict its either all or none. I just want to dump the empty calories as a whole. Its been three days and Im going strong. No mountain dew either...no soda at all! Rickir is funny u say Green Tea as Tea is everywhere here. There is like 10 shops within a block. I may jump on the green tea bandwagon soon
    "jump on" marly,, but dont stay on all day long tho hehe,, I would only drink the green tea, or any other tea with caffeine early in the day,, not all d ay l ol,,,or else ull be doin lots of caffeeine again. u can see what other flavors, decaf, herbal they have. maybe they have some good ones. some of my favs are mandarin orange spice in the morning,,,and honey vanilla chamomile,,from celelestial seasononigs,,, but i,m sure u can find somethin good there tooo,, or in the regualr store then.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    coffee coffee and vanilla coffee mocha coffee
    all drink is coffee

damn good luck with that...i know how u feel im addcited to oxy

im getting high today too lol, just started at 7am I was withdrawling hard this morunign had to start early

i used to be addicited to oxys doing them everyday, now just on sundays
    Last edited by Poof; 02-11-2012 at 10:20 AM.

PokerOwned God
    Switch to diet coke, you will still get the caffeine.

Private
    what kind of coke

Banned
    like it very much

PokerOwned Veteran
    I get the same way everytime I try to quit mt dew

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast