Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Having seen people go though this i really would like to congratulate you. This is really an accomplishment. Getting rid of an addiction is definitely something to be proud of.

Kudos to you sir!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've never met you but I'm still very proud of you! My mom is a former addict who's been sober going on 20 years so I know the effects drinking or drugging can have on a person AND their family.

Keep taking it "one day at a time" and congrats on winning the game of life for the last 25 years!!!!!!!

Banned
    grats wagon. that's a long ass time. more years sober than I've been alive.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Twenty five years is a good chunk of your life...here's to the next 25! Congratulations!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Good luck!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Before someone decides to attack me or my post, I'm not against people who want to get a little high on pot or get a buzz drinking. My problem was I got to the point I was getting stoned instead of high. I didn't drink to get a buzz, I drank to get drunk.

So 25 years ago I made the decision to take back some control of my life, and that's why I'm sure that I'm still alive to this day. So just remember, If you find yourself being sick and tired of being sick and tired, there are other choices.
    congratulations wagon sir, that is a long time my friend

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Super congrats wagon!!! I think we all have known someone who has suffered with this disease and it is always awesome to see a person who is sober for such a long time.

This song always seemed to truly touch on this subject: A Must Listen for all those who are suffering from this disease right now! http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqo0aVgKHRo

Seasoned Veteran
    Congrats Wagon! I can only echo other people's posts, and agree that it's a great accomplishment. Here's to another 25 years and beyond!

"Anything, in moderation" tends to be my motto. It can be a slippery slope for some ... but weed and booze aren't any less inherently evil than any of the other substances on the planet. It's people's relationships with these things that end up so often being problematic. But that's a topic for a whole different thread, and probably a whole different site.

Keep taking care of yourself, Wagon.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    its great ,,,,,all the things you want , you can do it in your life , if you have power mind ,,,,,,,,,,,,ty ,,,,
    im bikkeromano

congrats and happy new year

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast