Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Chick Fil A views

Do I support the presidents views? Nope, but they sure do make some damn good milkshakes, i'll defiantly be going back...

What about yall?

chick fil a is by far the best fast food i have ever had....i eat it at least once a week....alot more expensive than others but its beyond worth it....

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Never heard of it or comments from anyone besides here about it. Guess I need to get out more.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    they chic fila will try and ban gays from coming to their stores..how will they do this..curious

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    they chic fila will try and ban gays from coming to their stores..how will they do this..curious
    Wow, sounds like a recipe for business disaster 101. What ever it is, wont end up good for them. That is neutral stance to posture from. Looks like it is privately trade company, sure the next board meeting might have someone offering a retraction.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Yummy I remember eating chik fil A when I was a kid. I remember there food was totally good.

Too bad it has back fired on the gays. They are doing more business then they could have ever thought of doing.. All cause the owner said he agreed with the bible that a marriage is between a man and a woman. Heaven forbid his opinion doesnt agree with the gays. GO CHIC FILET GO!!!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Hmm...well Chik-fil-a is known as a Christian establishment and they haven't really been hiding that fact, however, I don't agree with their stand to stop the gays/lesbians community from eating there...first of all it's discrimination and would probably be bad for business. In the long run I think it'll hurt their image...after all, the Bible not only teaches marriage is between a man and woman, but it also says to "Love your Neighbor"....other than that I really like the food there, even though it is a bit pricey...only problem is I always crave it on Sundays when they are closed, lol.

Banned
    i will still eat at chick fil a, it is good food, and good views

now see i just watched the news and they never said anything about not letting gays eat there. He simply stated his opinion which butt hurt the gays i guess. Sure hasnt hurt business, theres mile long lines at the fila's here in Indy. So i dont see even if he said it, that it hurting business if anything it has sparked business by 100%..

Someone always has to make a mountain of a mole hill.. and the Old testament doesnt preach "love"... New testament was only written to bring people back to the churches that the old testament scared away thru threats!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast