Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat ban

PokerOwned God

Chat ban

I really don't think I deserved that chat ban Prawney. I never said anything " uncivil ".

#NiggasInParis
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    abuse of power
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

yea, that kinda sucked
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

I wish this was for all people in default.

right, if everyone in default got chat banned i'd understand, but.....
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    I said I didn't plan on paying my debt " within the next couple of days ". Nothing worthy of a chat ban.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I wish this was for all people in default.
    +1 that is a great idea. People who are in default on here are allowed to do to much. They should have a lot of stuff at this forum taken away from them.

anyways rckt, u should be playing poker, getting good grades, n playing sports... why are u not doing all 3 of these things?

You can't just come into chat and say the reason you have not paid your debt is because you aren't on much. If anything work to pay it off then take the break.
    Why would you take a loan if you know you are not active and might not get it back to the loaner.

I will discuss this with you in private. You have been away long enough that there is definately surveys availabe for you to do to repay your debt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast