Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60726.96

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    its daytime, eddie stop dreaminng,, time to wakes up. hehe..DOnt even try to mess with that check,, read the internet, like zab s aid before. tho. GL>

anyone seen my baseballlll

PokerOwned God
    lmao, this guy is sending me crazy emails now saying all kinds of fraudulent shit.. lol about an orphanage and shit

PokerOwned God
    Hello Edward , How are you doing this morning,I just want to inform you that you will be getting your first week Payment this morning via UPS here is the tracking number (J232 009 1127).I want you to know that some funds are included to the payment when sending it to you {Amount on check $2,850.00 instead of $300}... its meant as a gift donation to an orphanage home in Nevada. but due to the stress in running around and going to stores to get the gifts and going to mail them .. that's so much stress full .. the orphanage home just require you to get their payment sent to them today after you received the Check Payment..

INSTRUCTIONS/STEPS NEEDED FOR ACCURATE CASHING OF THE PAYMENT.

Immediately you receive the package,please take the check to your Bank to have the payment deposited and allow to clear.

After 48hrs hours,kindly go to your Bank to deduct exactly 90% of the total amount deposited,which will be $2,550.00 The 10% left will be your commission and this will be $300. The Company's 90% remainder balance must be sent via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to the orphanage home with the details below after deducting your commission.

Here is the Orphanage Home Information to send the Western Union Money Transfer to ...

Receiver's Name : Dawn Marie Casey
    Receiver's Addresss : 3712 Barrelwood Dr
    Receiver's City : Las Vegas
    Receiver's State: NV
    Receiver's Zip Code : 89147

I want you to get this taken care of this morning when you get the Check and after you have transfer the funds to the orphanage home information i want you to email me the western union transfer details below ..

Sender's Full Name as filled on the Western Union receipt :
    Sender's Address : as filled on the Western Union receipt :
    Total amount sent after Western Union charges has been deducted :
    And the 10 Digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) :

I want you to know that the western union charges will be deducted from the remaining orphanage home funds after you have deduct your own salary of $300 and also you are to send the money in minutes... after you get this done email me so as to plan on the next task and your next payment.

Best Regard

John Kent

scam scam scam

sounds legit

PokerOwned God
    lol, he is texting my phone as well... he def got my info from a fake craigslist job posting and got my resume
    ..i keep texting him back and asking him off the hook questions

why are u even bothering..... if u are bored, just play s ome poker instead LOL....

damn PIKE, don't do it!!!!!!!!! It is a scam, I get those e-mals at least once a month about how I my name was found and that there is 12 million sitting in a account and western union is proud to inform me. all I have to do is send $300 and I will start to receive monthly checks of a huge chunk.

dude leave it alone!!!!!!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Just take the check to a check cashing place or liquor store that cashes checks that you never plan on visiting again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast