Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

PokerOwned God

Anyone buy a new TV recently?

I'm shopping for one right now... buying one for sure in the next few days (before Christmas).

If you had about 400 bucks to spend, which one would you get and why?

Went to Best Buy yesterday and I liked a Sony (I forget the model) 42" for about $469 ... another no name similar specs for about 100 bucks less. I'm not locked into buying at Best Buy ... buying where ever is fine for the most part (walmart ... amazon ...ect).
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Id defo go with a brand name buying a tv. The picture is better if not totally noticable all the time. But more importantly the brand names especially sony really stand the test of time.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

i just bought a panasonic 50 inch TV and it is great.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Id defo go with a brand name buying a tv. The picture is better if not totally noticable all the time. But more importantly the brand names especially sony really stand the test of time.
    I'm with you on that ... the thing is sometimes you are paying for the name and what might be a "no name" is actually a better bang for the buck. Sometime "no names" are actually manufactured in the same factory, what is called OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). But like I said I'm with you on that and am leaning toward the Sony even though my 400 dollar price cap would be exceeded.

Corporal
    i dunno but i would go with sony 2 i think its not bad

My TV is so old right now, need to buy myself a new one soon.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Private
    Therefore, they could face criminal charges, be sent to adult prison, and be punished like adults by whipping, branding or hanging.