Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Corporal

any new updates?

i mean i know this site is bussy but will new stuff come here like omaha or 7 stud in po client??? if u know of any updtes comeing soon please reply sharing them

Corporal
    onlyy thou if u know they will be here for sure i mean updates are always coooooooooll

To get those games in the client, Zab would have to pay a down payment + lease it each month. Right now I think he is still searching for a new affordable client to bring us those games!
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

Corporal
    and i mean i ahhhrg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    To get those games in the client, Zab would have to pay a down payment + lease it each month. Right now I think he is still searching for a new affordable client to bring us those games!
    Exactly prozach so ppl calm down he will get the client!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    If he buys UB or AP I'm probably gonna leave this site ....