Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Another one of many dumb things I've done in my life.

Okay, this one takes place in the middle of the 1970's when I still smoked pot. Now this wasn't your run of the mill Mexican stuff. This was high grade weed.

Anyway I decided to make some brownies. Being that this was my first (and Last) time to try this, I decided to put a whole bag (1 ounce) in the package of mix (first mistake). Anyway, after the brownies were through cooking we (2nd wife of 3,,, what can I say drinking and drugging are hard on relationships) we let them cool and then ate one brownie each and headed to a carnival (2nd mistake) in a small town.

After 30 minutes or so didn't even have a buzz. So we both ate another one (3rd mistake). Did I even consider how long it might take to ingest these , the answer would be no. After about an hour, at the top of a Ferris Wheel I was so high I just wanted down. Never thought that a person could get that stoned on pot..

So my suggestions would be, use less, eat less and sure as hell don't go to a Carnival.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    lmao...

make me some and send them to me.. ill give you some pokerowned points

lol wagon..... that one is priceless..... being too high stories are great!!!