Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Been well over 30 minutes

Exactly my pt. Abusing your authority Rambler...30 minute chat ban turns into 45 min+. Where is the legit PO staff?

unfortunately the default message is 30 minutes no matter how long the actual ban, I think this one is set for 3 hours....

Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    Exactly my pt. Abusing your authority Rambler...30 minute chat ban turns into 45 min+. Where is the legit PO staff?
    a chat ban is for however long a moderator deems fit...although i think sending the standard "ban message" can be abit misleading...the added extra ban time is prefertly justifiable since u keep causing drama in the forum after u have been chat banned...just wait it out...are you seriously that bored/sad/lonely/desperate that you need the chat function...u can still pm people you can still bubble people...deal with it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    a chat ban is for however long a moderator deems fit...although i think sending the standard "ban message" can be abit misleading...the added extra ban time is prefertly justifiable since u keep causing drama in the forum after u have been chat banned...just wait it out...are you seriously that bored/sad/lonely/desperate that you need the chat function...u can still pm people you can still bubble people...deal with it
    funny thing is zab took away his bubble chat as well... like I was saying to poofy this guy doesn't know when to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    unfortunately the default message is 30 minutes no matter how long the actual ban, I think this one is set for 3 hours....
    That's completely absurd. When I stated "I think I'll take a chat ban"..I was basically saying I'm going to get chat banned for defending myslf in this chat..It was an assumption that some1 was going to ban me instead of the several individuals attacking me out of the blue for "begging." Absolutely ridiculous that each time I plan on asking for ANYTHING in chat, I approach with caution anticipating the trolls that constantly try and degrade my rep. LOW

well there is no more advertising for trades or stakes in channel 1 because it did turn into spamming and begging. That all now has to go through threads and channel 2. Rambler did ask you to stop because it was getting everyone going and we are trying to stomp out drama, and you kept going....

the answer is to ask in ch2...to pm people if u need to ask for something or just not get ureself in a position to need to ask, u really are not helping ure case by making this into a big forum debate...if u have issues pm zab and let him deal with it...i for one dont wanna read this shit :/

Quote Originally Posted by peck85 View Post
    funny thing is zab took away his bubble chat as well... like I was saying to poofy this guy doesn't know when to quit.
    Funny thing is you keep proving my pt as to how ppl nonstop troll on this site. You are irrelevant & by far in the wrong for your constant shit talk. As for azreal he runs the forum & Poofy is a mod so it's appropriate for them to make a statement but you peck are defining your name & you continue to peck into something that doesn't even involve you. And no azreal im not bored/sad/lonely but merely trying to make some progress on PO in a positive way before my rep is shattered from all the nonsense. Lastly, i'm done posting in this forum but wanted to point out an obvious troll. Thanks for the advice for what its worth but I think its safe to say I'm SOL when it comes to anything beneficial on here.
    Last edited by joshwayne420; 09-06-2013 at 06:41 PM.

then stop creating threads like this...u will gain more respect for just accepting the punishment deemed fit by the mod...if u have issue with ure ban pm zab and talk it out with him...or poof as she is a "super mod" it really isnt hard...abit of common sense goes a long way...ya dig?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    That's completely absurd. When I stated "I think I'll take a chat ban"..I was basically saying I'm going to get chat banned for defending myslf in this chat..It was an assumption that some1 was going to ban me instead of the several individuals attacking me out of the blue for "begging." Absolutely ridiculous that each time I plan on asking for ANYTHING in chat, I approach with caution anticipating the trolls that constantly try and degrade my rep. LOW
    No one started to say anything to you until you kept going on and on about not getting a stake or a trade... If someone wants to stake you or give u a loan or trade with you then they would have done it... Then after you kept going on about how low all of us are and that we are all "bingo players" for not giving you what u want that is when everyone started in on you... but I guess w/e keep digging yourself deeper cause everyone in chat saw how it went... you are just making it worse and making yourself look bad at the same time... GL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast