Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

allen799 IS BACK

Who remembers me I am back its Allen Davenport A.k.A allen799 now allen17j get at me if you know me

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    why not use the same account?
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

cause I tried to log on to it no luck and I remember my password but no luck anyway lilg how you doing I been playing in live wsop circuit events just got done at foxwoods will be playing in 5 of them in april at the horseshoe in Baltimore

Quote Originally Posted by allen17j View Post
    cause I tried to log on to it no luck and I remember my password but no luck anyway lilg how you doing I been playing in live wsop circuit events just got done at foxwoods will be playing in 5 of them in april at the horseshoe in Baltimore
    you can pm poof she should be able to help you bro i know youre not banned or anything so she should be ables to hook you up
    nice bro gl
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Hi allen, male sure pooof knows you are using this name now so she will get rid of your other account though. You can come and chat also if you want to chat instead of having to keep posting in thread LOL unless you have to make a certain amount of post before the chat will open I forget LOL

thanks man will try to get back on my old one

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    Hi allen, male sure pooof knows you are using this name now so she will get rid of your other account though. You can come and chat also if you want to chat instead of having to keep posting in thread LOL unless you have to make a certain amount of post before the chat will open I forget LOL
    he has to make a few decent posts then his main chat will be unlocked so make a few more threads in the forum but make sure they arent spam threads

I think I have to make a certain amount of post first

We should get you back on your old one. Can you click forgot password and have it emailed? or what is the issue?

I don't have that email no more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast