Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,323

BTC Rate: $9857.05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: An addiction

  1. #1
    PokerOwned God wagon596's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,700

    An addiction

    No not drugs or even poker, it's called Drag Racing. My family has been drag racing for over 50 years. I'm not talking about street racing, but legal racing at a racetrack. At one of our local tracks there have been four generations ( males and females) of us race there.

    My Nephew and Great-Nephew are in Bristol Tenn. They towed 1,000 miles one way from Ft. Worth, Tex. It's a three day race meet pays $10,000 to win each day and the entry was $350 dollars for all three days. I'm so excited because I can watch on Streaming Video, almost like being there.

    Just wanted to let folks know I've been a very competitive person even before poker...

    Take care Y'all.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

  2. #2
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    umm links? lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  3. #3
    PokerOwned God wagon596's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

  4. #4
    CEO - Truth Commission rivdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,587
    http://i.imgur.com/18a4JLO.gif

    It's how I envision lilg fighting

  5. #5
    PokerOwned God TrueOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,257
    I got an addiciton to oxy and opana.....smokin dope also.

  6. #6
    PokerOwned God wagon596's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    I got an addiciton to oxy and opana.....smokin dope also.
    If you want to say stupid shit like that (not to mention make a fool of yourself) start your own thread. Have a nice day.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

  7. #7
    Team PO Pro sickread23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    If you want to say stupid shit like that (not to mention make a fool of yourself) start your on thread. Have a nice day.
    Hey I like TrueOc. Get off his nuts Wagon. Just because his aren't @ his ankles.....

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God wagon596's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Hey I like TrueOc. Get off his nuts Wagon. Just because his aren't @ his ankles.....
    If you like him that much,,,then I guess you would know where his nuts are,,,,ROLMAO
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    No not drugs or even poker, it's called Drag Racing. My family has been drag racing for over 50 years. I'm not talking about street racing, but legal racing at a racetrack. At one of our local tracks there have been four generations ( males and females) of us race there.

    My Nephew and Great-Nephew are in Bristol Tenn. They towed 1,000 miles one way from Ft. Worth, Tex. It's a three day race meet pays $10,000 to win each day and the entry was $350 dollars for all three days. I'm so excited because I can watch on Streaming Video, almost like being there.

    Just wanted to let folks know I've been a very competitive person even before poker...

    Take care Y'all.
    I know the feeling, I grew up in racing, not drag but oval track, my brothers and I were race track brats LOL, 2 of my brothers are still into it. my youngest brother was racing Arca Truck Series but now just helps with it. My oldest brother is the best Chassis man around. I don't go much anymore just if the truck is racing in the area, LOL
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN


  10. #10
    PokerOwned Demi-Goddess Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    I know the feeling, I grew up in racing, not drag but oval track, my brothers and I were race track brats LOL, 2 of my brothers are still into it. my youngest brother was racing Arca Truck Series but now just helps with it. My oldest brother is the best Chassis man around. I don't go much anymore just if the truck is racing in the area, LOL
    Same with my uncles when I was in high school. My cousins did the oval track for a while, but my favorite ones to watch were the Sprint Cars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •