Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An addiction

An addiction

No not drugs or even poker, it's called Drag Racing. My family has been drag racing for over 50 years. I'm not talking about street racing, but legal racing at a racetrack. At one of our local tracks there have been four generations ( males and females) of us race there.

My Nephew and Great-Nephew are in Bristol Tenn. They towed 1,000 miles one way from Ft. Worth, Tex. It's a three day race meet pays $10,000 to win each day and the entry was $350 dollars for all three days. I'm so excited because I can watch on Streaming Video, almost like being there.

Just wanted to let folks know I've been a very competitive person even before poker...

Take care Y'all.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

umm links? lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

http://i.imgur.com/18a4JLO.gif

It's how I envision lilg fighting

I got an addiciton to oxy and opana.....smokin dope also.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    I got an addiciton to oxy and opana.....smokin dope also.
    If you want to say stupid shit like that (not to mention make a fool of yourself) start your own thread. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    If you want to say stupid shit like that (not to mention make a fool of yourself) start your on thread. Have a nice day.
    Hey I like TrueOc. Get off his nuts Wagon. Just because his aren't @ his ankles.....

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Hey I like TrueOc. Get off his nuts Wagon. Just because his aren't @ his ankles.....
    If you like him that much,,,then I guess you would know where his nuts are,,,,ROLMAO

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    No not drugs or even poker, it's called Drag Racing. My family has been drag racing for over 50 years. I'm not talking about street racing, but legal racing at a racetrack. At one of our local tracks there have been four generations ( males and females) of us race there.

My Nephew and Great-Nephew are in Bristol Tenn. They towed 1,000 miles one way from Ft. Worth, Tex. It's a three day race meet pays $10,000 to win each day and the entry was $350 dollars for all three days. I'm so excited because I can watch on Streaming Video, almost like being there.

Just wanted to let folks know I've been a very competitive person even before poker...

Take care Y'all.
    I know the feeling, I grew up in racing, not drag but oval track, my brothers and I were race track brats LOL, 2 of my brothers are still into it. my youngest brother was racing Arca Truck Series but now just helps with it. My oldest brother is the best Chassis man around. I don't go much anymore just if the truck is racing in the area, LOL
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    I know the feeling, I grew up in racing, not drag but oval track, my brothers and I were race track brats LOL, 2 of my brothers are still into it. my youngest brother was racing Arca Truck Series but now just helps with it. My oldest brother is the best Chassis man around. I don't go much anymore just if the truck is racing in the area, LOL
    Same with my uncles when I was in high school. My cousins did the oval track for a while, but my favorite ones to watch were the Sprint Cars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast