Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64301.09

PokerOwned Master

Cool 4K PO Points for... be fast

Hi,
    im looking for a software (poker hand replayer) that i can replay poker hands with (pokerstars) and have it saved on my computer as a file (best case any file i can cut and edit with windows movie maker)
    if anyone does find the requested programm post a link and i will take a look @ it if i like it, download it, and im able to use it for what i need, YOU (the first poster of the link) will GET 4K PO POINTS... if i cant use it i well answer on ur post stating: declined ; not what i need, or anything along those lines and the reason for it

1. dont remind me of all those spelling mistakes above i simply dont care..
    2. if you do find a software and i use it and ur scared ill just say i didnt use it then you are prob right on that JK..
    3, obv JUST KIDDING!! with #2 .. i have been here forever and everyone knows im not (or i hope u all do) like that.
    4, software has 2 be free or without a problem be found cracked on the network
    5,any software denied i will state a reason 2 why so I WONT USE IT
    6, and last! IF YOU DO FIND A SOFTWARE i can use then set up the market: 4040 points for software search. in private
    AND I WILL PAY THAT WHENEVER I WANT with THAT (dont be worried) i dont mean you will be waiting for MONTHS but saying that it can take 1-20 DAYS until i pay

WHAT???
    offerwals aint any better :/ !!!

and by the way once i have accepted one i will replay on the according link and state that so and NO MORE links need to be posted as the contest or whatever you wanna call it is over TY

PokerOwned Master
    as fast as possible pleasssseee

PokerOwned God
    i dont understand this at all is it me i guess

Do you not have google? Or is something like Boom not what you are looking for?
    BOOM! Hand Replayer - Share Your Best Poker Hand Videos from PokerStars

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Do you not have google? Or is something like Boom not what you are looking for?
    BOOM! Hand Replayer - Share Your Best Poker Hand Videos from PokerStars
    boom is not even close to what im looking for...
    i need a software i can save the hands as (best be) a movie file but i need it be able to play it on my computer as i want to save a as a file like short movie

But i have fears i will be just screen recording as i have not found anything yet :/

Seasoned Veteran
    google would be the best place to go.....Not sure I understand this post, but I'm sure with a little searching you could findd what u need no problem.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by fabolous987 View Post
    google would be the best place to go.....Not sure I understand this post, but I'm sure with a little searching you could findd what u need no problem.
    im paying one of you guys to do the searching for me cause i 1 cant find sht 2 bussy with other stuff besides that