Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    I dont remember what password i used...

Never trust anyone people, they can do it all these days.
    Last edited by Poof; 04-27-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Pretty cool my bank has been making you change every 3 months and have use special characters, caps & numbers. When I logged in the other day it will text you a pin number for that log in to your e-mail or cell phone. Guess can never be to safe these days when your dealing with e-commerce.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Veteran
    bob dole says..................2 plus 2 accounts have always been compormised

PokerOwned Veteren
    Fulltilt fans rage hackin them fools yo.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am not a member. Thak god I am not. Good Luck to everyone who is a member. Don't get hacked.

PokerOwned Veteran
    They expect to be down 4-6 days now:

Update for April 27th

Given that this happened in spite of having applied all current security patches from the companies that provide our forum software, we are in the process of employing additional security experts to ensure that we are in compliance with the highest security measures possible.

At this point in time we anticipate forum downtime to be within 4-6 days.

During the forum outage, both the 2+2 Magazine and the 2+2 PokerCast will be available. This includes the release of the next PokerCast episode and the May issue of the magazine. You can also read the 2+2 archives going all the way back to 1997.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Man.. What a total disaster for people who sell shares and stake in the marketplace. Going to be a mess trying to clean all that up. Overall just sucks for anyone who has alot of money going through 2+2 and uses same passwords ect.

lol they should be pokr owened

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12