Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65968.45

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl

13 year relationship ends today sadly

sadly my theory has been confirmed donk play pays u more than being a real grinder im sick and tired of it i cant stand the fact of online poker being BINGO instead of what it really is theory has been confirmed and you pretty much have to play liek a idiot to succeed in online play famous quotes of a shark ONLY SHARKS SHOVE 72 sadly this is not a shark play it helps build the theory of bad play pays my IQ isnt small enough to win on merge/lock/juicy which is sadly the worst software in the world of online play only way to win is donk and when i say donk not playing bad hands i mean over playing those hadn u normally being a good player limp wiht and playing 97% of hands at cash games and you will win more in a week playing liek this than in a month sharking it up which i sad and it get annoying i cant even train my self to play like a idiot nor can i train myself to lose every bit of discipline ive taught msyelf over years of online play its been 13 long and stessful years and isnt cool at all im still up in the long run from absolutely crushing FTP before black friday shit i sold mad weed and deposited atleast 1k every week or grinded it up form nothing playing freerolls its just gettign sad and very stressfull playing like a grinder in a world of donks its not just me several other players have the same problem playing too good for online play so here on out i renounce myself as being a online poker player my IQ isnt small enough to Win apperntly and ppl claim BRM and your not a good player i make moves that i gtd half these fucks would make i fold AA pre flop if i have too defuk u mean? bad player if i was a bad player i would win which im not and sadly has been confirmed so have a nice life and please continue to play online dont let me stop you all im saying is DONK PLAY PAYS END OF STORY DUCES :P

TON is Gone.
    So you have been playing since the age of two?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

ALSO TO verfy the theory please watch these so called pros play sadly they are biggest morons on planet earth call themselves pros the prove the theory too they play worse than alot of real grinders 90% of them play like idiot and win

PokerOwned Pro
    Thats gotta be the longest sentence I've ever seen

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oVITOo View Post
    Thats gotta be the longest sentence I've ever seen
    LMFAO

Serious note: good game LILG
    Hopefully you find someting else to keep you happy, my money is on that you will continue to play.

u over used the word sadly go buy a thesaurus
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

you have been playing online poker since you were 7????
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

about that brew used to play free chips till i was like 9 then made real money account under my moms name till i was 18 then made my own account but idc its over now

omfg G....Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast