Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Thread: 100th Post!

PokerOwned Master

100th Post!

Well this is my 100th post! I'm feeling pretty nice about this site and all my fellow poker colleagues on here.
    Just feeling a little bit insecure about the amount of money I have raked since I've been here.
    Looks kind of small for a person who has 100 posts, so I leave these two questions to ask you all:

How much income did you guys have on your 100th post?

And....

How do you feel about this site relative to how you felt when you first joined?

Have fun and keep posting!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    congratulations on your 100th post. you can see how much i've raked in just underneath my name and this site is really really great. i love it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't think any of your winnings on pokerstars show up there. I've won a fair bit, but it doesn't seem to show

PokerOwned Master
    Thanks Sun! And I'd have a positive attitude like yours if I raked that much!

And to Charly, I have figured that out, since I only play pokerstars freerolls, when Ever I win it never shows... Oh well!

PokerOwned God
    let me see how many posts i have .....

PokerOwned God
    oh dude you just joined this month and you have 100 already. wow further than most i think. you are posting at MOD rate if u ask me. as far as the money, well only been here for less than a month. players are learning you faster than you are learning them probably. gl

i think u cant relate ur posts total to ur money total, two r totally different things and no, PokerStars winnings didnt show up in ur profile as they cant be tracked ... ..... anyway, welcome to site n gl .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    you reached 100 a lot quicker than I did. and I don't really pay much attention to money won since its only tracked back to carbon (I think) and I don't play there. I've won the pokerstars freeroll loads and it doesn't show up.

Congrats on your 100th post. I hit 1000 today. You can see what I have made on this site under my name.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    100th posting is very good .... now what shall the next mile stone be? 1000?