Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Thread: Be strong :D

Be strong :D

A convict escapes from the prison where he has been incarcerated for 15 years. As he runs away, he breaks into a house where he finds a young couple in bed.

He gets the guy out of bed and ties him up on a chair. He then ties the woman to the bed, gets on top of her and kisses her on the neck. Suddenly, he gets up and goes to the bathroom. While he is there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy is a prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent a lot of time in prison and has not seen a woman in years. I saw the way he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you and give him satisfaction.
    This guy must be dangerous, if he gets angry,he will kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you.

To which the wife responds, "He was not kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he found you very sexy, and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong, honey. I love you too..."
    Carpe diem!

Experienced Member
    loooooooooooool!!!!!! heard this jokes before but it gets funnier every time i hear it

It's an unexpected end to it. Nice advice althou :P Who would have thought at this
    Carpe diem!