Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Thread: Marriages

PokerOwned Veteren

Marriages

A type was stopped by an official of ways when he was driving towards his house in company of his wife. Which is the official problem? He was handling 120 in a zone of 80! Not gentleman! I was going to 85! He is not certain Luis, you were going to 110! The type throws a look of warning to his wife. Also I am going to fine it for bringing one of the lights separated into its elements! Light? Which? It did not know of her! Do not make you Luis, this light is separated into its elements for weeks! This time throws a look equivalent to 17 slaps. Also I will fine it for not using the safety belt! But if I took it from myself in the moment that stopped me! But if you never use it!, the wife says to him. This time Luis does not support and gives a good shout to his wife. Lady, does his husband speak to him this way normally? Not!, only when it has taken.

PokerOwned God
    again this doesn;t make any sense what are you doing and why are you doing this

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Is someone using a translator and the words aren't coming out the way they are meant to? I get part way through thinking I might make some sense of it, but that's not happening.

Oh chit! Whew! I thought my keyboard threw up on my screen