Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Thread: joke

PokerOwned Veteren

joke

Erase once, a drunkard who approached a bus in which many people were travelling, and stopping in the corridor of the bus, it proceeded to say: Those of the right are a few tarados, those of the left side are a few idiots, them of behind they are a few stupids and them of face they are a few stupids. When the driver listened to it, I stop surprisingly, and the whole people fell to the floor, including the drunkard, and very annoyed the chauffeur took the drunkard as the neck and asked him: now yes, say me, who are a few tarados, a few idiots, a few stupids and a few stupids? And the drunkard answered: Already do not even be, they all are in a mess!

PokerOwned God
    had to read that twice to make sure ... that makes no sense

lost in translation

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    had to read that twice to make sure ... that makes no sense

lost in translation
    rotflmao are you kidding me? Thats the funniest shit ever. just trying to translate the BS is a joke itself. No clue what the hell the joke means now I know I wont be sleeping tonight. Got some transcripts to figure out now. lol

Master Sergeant
    hahahahahaahaha)))))))))))) lol good very........

Seasoned Veteren
    hhhhaaaaaaa)))collll)very nice)))))))))hahahahaha

PokerOwned Veteren
    Erase once, a drunkard who was going in a bus in which many persons were travelling, and the bus did the stop, in the corridor of the bus the drunkard proceeded to say: Those of the right are a few small tarados, those of the left side are a few idiots, them of behind they are a few stupids and them of ayras that are a few stupids When the driver I listen to it, it is surprising, and quite the people fell to the floor, including the drunkard, and very annoyed the chauffeur took the drunkard as the neck and asked him: now yes, do I want to say, that they are a few small tarados, a few idiots, stupid some small and some stupid few ones? And the drunkard answered him: Already not at least which they are some or others, all it me re-turned them.

PokerOwned Veteren
    Arrange it a bit I wait understand it