Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: blonde jokes

PokerOwned Pro
    There was a blonde, a brunette, and a red-head that was going on vacation to a native island. The brunette brought a portable fridge with her. The red-head asked her "Why are you carrying a fridge with you?" The brunette replies "To keep all of our food in." The red-head is carrying a shotgun with her. The brunette asks "Why do you have that shotgun?" The red-head says "Just in case we run out of food, we can kill something to eat." The blonde is carrying their car door with her. They both ask the blonde "Why are you carrying our car door?" The blonde says "Just in case it gets too hot, I can roll the window down."

loooool

can't stop laughing

PokerOwned Master
    hahaha dont know why but i really like that one hahahahha

ha ha, real funny

Master Sergeant
    some of this joker are actually very funny,I don't like jokes about a certain group of people but some of these are nice xD
    If your iq reaches 50...you should sell...

A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"

PokerOwned Master
    my gf blondie so i mess with her all the time.. lol she hott but dumb

PokerOwned Master
    yeah gotta watch what i say to her.. if i say some bad i be in dawg house lol

Knight
    blonde jokes are the best so is tosh.0

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast