Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Could be wrong, but it sounds like you're trying to defend your own bad play... I don't call people names at the table or belittle them, but lets face it bad play is bad play,''even if you dress it up as gambling" .
    nope i dont need to defend any cards i play... if my money is in the middle there is a reason for it

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by janish View Post
    show me the origin of donk or donkey in poker lol, its overused and it just means the person that lost is pissed moreoften than not. Your definition would mean that someone calling with a flush draw with one card to come is a donk. They are behind and trying to win.
    You are correct. If its the wrong price to chase or you shouldn't have seen the board give you a fd anyway, that's considered being a donk. It is overused and its mostly bad players saying it, so I don't know why it would bother anyone.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    nope i dont need to defend any cards i play... if my money is in the middle there is a reason for it
    You dont have to defend your play. Just put it out there and hope it hits ha

Seasoned Veteran
    we will deposit with Neteller Card

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont get mad when some one calls me a donk, usually people who are under skilled and cant look at the flaws in their game are the ones that throw the donk word around.

what is the best card to deposit?

PokerOwned Pro
    yea i hate when it happens to me but love it when dont

PokerOwned Veteran
    Dont you know you should only be allowed to play category 1 hands ... i mean this isnt poker where its a game of variety personality and mood luck and gut feelings,

Experienced Member
    either stay average or try to get better

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234