Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,387

BTC Rate: $8752.71

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Master Prozach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    343

    WSOP Final 3 Facebook Contest

    Check the facebook for more details.


    https://www.facebook.com/PokerOwned
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

  2. #2
    PokerOwned Pro Flyby123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    214
    Done and ya

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18
    there's only 3 left, I think you need to change the wording there boss

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Pro Flyby123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    214
    I Think he meant the order

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Master Prozach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by pkaff View Post
    there's only 3 left, I think you need to change the wording there boss
    Changed for you princess.
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

  6. #6
    PokerOwned God rrickir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,197
    i saw and did it i guess if a bunch of us pick the same order, u prolly got to do a drawing then. cause flyby picked my same choices grrrr LOLOL well gl all...i went with the lamb, heinz, staszko, order for 1, 2, 3 BUT i have a feeling there could be a major upset there possibly,, and maybe staszko will get uncard dead and mae a run at it too,,who knows, butitll be fun to see

  7. #7
    Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    493
    i hope i can pik right 3 ppl
    win if yu can but always play fair

  8. #8
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i saw and did it i guess if a bunch of us pick the same order, u prolly got to do a drawing then. cause flyby picked my same choices grrrr LOLOL well gl all...i went with the lamb, heinz, staszko, order for 1, 2, 3 BUT i have a feeling there could be a major upset there possibly,, and maybe staszko will get uncard dead and mae a run at it too,,who knows, butitll be fun to see

    Hienz, Lamb, Staszko

  9. #9
    PokerOwned God rrickir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Hienz, Lamb, Staszko
    well u went with th e obvious order for right now,,,BUT i think there will be some fireworks for sure and u never can tell haha

  10. #10
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    well u went with th e obvious order for right now,,,BUT i think there will be some fireworks for sure and u never can tell haha
    I called hienz out back before the table started over at other forum I go to along with Lamb...I can link the post if you would like

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •